Will there be a Biden impeachment or are we being conned?

If I see Comer or Jordan appear one more time on Hannity telling everyone what they have on Biden, I think I’ll barf. Well, if you have evidence of all these crimes, then DO SOMETING other than talk. Or are you running out the clock? I know that the libs will say there’s no evidence. I’m not even looking at that. I just want a few questions answered.

1. Who’s the Big guy? And why did he get ten percent?
  2. Why did Joe lie about not discussing business with his son?
  3. What were the 20 shell companies for?
  4. What services did the Biden’s give in exchange for the tens of millions of dollars?
  5. Why were huge payouts given to a dozen Biden family members including children?
  6. Why did Joe order the firing of the prosecutor investigating Burisma?

So libs. Do you have a problem with these questions being answered?

You’re being conned. Number six on your list clearly shows it.

7 Likes

Why bother.

Just focus on firing him in Nov.

3 Likes

You’re uninformed. There’s video that clearly shows it. Your news sources suck.
You forgot to answer my question. Are there any pf these questions that you would like to see answered?

In other words how dare you not succumb to the narrative. And your news sources don’t spout the lefties narrative.

There is the translation.

Because it’s their job?

And Biden can definitley win. It would be beyond stupid not to play every card available. And. If your plan is to do nothing, why go on Fox and complain? Fox viewers are already in the bag.

1 Like

You forgot to answer my question. Are there any of these questions that you would like to see answered?

if the republicans acted like democrats they would have already impeached joe prob multiple times. the reasons arent impt they could come up with total bs like dems do.

only prob is repubs dont have ‘tard media at large running breathlessly with their agenda

1 Like

I’d rather see Biden fired for his imbecilic level of incompetence.

2 Likes

I have no problem with these questions being answered, the challenge is if the answers are boring, easily explained or refuted, those who oppose Biden will not believe them.

But these have nothing to do with Dems. Comer and Jordan keep saying they have the answers but as of yet produced nothing.

3 Likes

They never will. They don’t need them in order to present the evidence. The narrative is currently all anti Trump. The media cannot ignore an impeachment.

Why do you suppose they refuse to answer?

Who?

Comer and Jordan - probably because they know they actually have jack ■■■■■

Others on this forum - I cannot speak for them.

But your questions are valid. If it turns out Biden has done wrong then impeach and remove him. If not then time for everyone to move on.

1 Like

So. Biden will be invited to answer these questions.
And when he refuses?

1 Like

If he is asked to answer them and refuses then he will have to handle the fall out but lets be honest his answers will never satisfy his opponents.

If he said I am not the big guy and I did not get 10% then on this forum all that would be said is that he is lying.

Again its not on Biden to disprove anything but for those who want him impeached to prove he did wrong.

1 Like

Why do you have to choose? Are you assuming the election is in the bag so let Biden off the hook for felonies?

Sounds to me like you have alredy made up your mind he is guilty.

2 Likes

i remember when trump was under impeachment and people claimed thats why we have elections.

voters will have their say in November.

Allan

1 Like

I am still not sure what the crime is.

3 Likes

There will be no impeachment.

With just slim majority in the house republicans can’t take that chance.

Failure to get impeachment will look far worst then not even attempting.

3 Likes