Will the real Conservatives please stand up?

No you asked what did he say about immigration.

I posted what he said.

I don’t believe in some mythical Reagan.

He signed the bill.

What do you think he promised?

We have an immigration bill. Had immigration bills for a long time…and lots of immigration laws.

No Mx. DRS… What you are advocating for is a COLONIZATION BILL. And that ain’t happening under ol Trumpy. Naw sir.

It doesn’t appear that you can even tell the truth?

You are talking to Reagan it was his quote.

Show me what he promised.

I would ref you to my excellent commentary IT’S THE SWAMP STUPID.

I’m sure you will find much to agree with.

Ol’ Flexible and the Uranium Queen …

The establishment swamp creatures love those guys.

There are people here who have pedigree papers saying they are the true conservatives.

I call them old timey conservatives. They seem to think that fiscal conservatism is the litmus test…well that and the new world order.

But you won’t find even many libs who say they are not fiscally conservative. Everyone (minus a few wackos) are for a balanced budget. It’s hardly a discriminator.

I think you are referring to the book written by John the Revelator?

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast - all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

1 Like

Most people who claim to be for tighter immigration will back off the second real consequences are part of the equation for Americans that hire undocumented immigrants.

1 Like

Not me buddy. Prosecute em.

I think you have been lied to. MOST of the people who support tighter immigration are not business owners.
Or was that too hard to figure out?

Not me. Round them all up and ship them back. Easy for you to talk as Canada doesn’t really have to deal with them. Not by the millions.

1 Like

I watched people here complaining about immigration turn around and get sympathetic with the business owners.

Where are going to ship the business owners too?

You are demonstrating what I am talking about.

No doubt. A real scientific poll, huh?

You don’t know squat about my beliefs regarding owners but proceeded based on assumption. You know the saying about assumptions.

I think owners should be heavily fined for hiring illegals. I would suggest a 25 thousand dollar fine per illegal.

You replied to comment about business owners with round them up.

He didn’t lie. He TRIED to make a deal with Congress to strengthen the border in exchange for amnesty. Once the amnesty was passed, Congress reneged on the deal.

Bingo! That’s it in a nutshell.