Will the postal union decide the election?

Get a new boogeyman. It happens.

1 Like

mailboxes and sorting machines are not the same thing.

Air tight?

No. I just don’t see the how that also doesn’t involve whomever signs for ballots at the courthouse, sheriffs, the central processing center (since they can confirm that non-ballot mail has been received), the inspectors who monitor and review surveillance, and any third party persons who might witness these actions.

And I would argue that the real world involves the real protocols, logistics and systems we’ve been discussing. In terms of that real world, I guess I’m not seeing the how, and furthermore, you guys aren’t showing it.

Yeah, I know.

Changes happen all the time with the USPS.

This isn;t the first time any of this has happened.

when else did the government remove over 200 sorting machines before an election, that the USPS itself said will cause delays.

Democrats are already floating ideas for using extreme methods to contest the election, including having Pelosi take control on January 20 and threatening secession of several US states.

But he would likely be upset to learn that if such a lawsuit delayed the inauguration of a new president past the constitutionally scheduled date of January 20, 2021, the laws of presidential succession would bestow the presidency on his nemesis, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, pending certification of a new president by the Supreme Court and the Congress.

While serving as interim president, Pelosi would undoubtedly order Trump’s arrest and confinement in the Tower, the Trump Tower, under house arrest to await his treason trial.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/if-trump-loses-and-wont-leave-it-could-get-uglyopinion/ar-BB183qy5

You keep thinking it can’t happen.

I know enough about our Dem run courthouse and local politics to know I trust none of it.

I’m more of an insider than you might know. :wink:

1 Like

Trump will leave office, or the Secret Service will drag him out.

No, I am asking how.

they don’t know how, just that it could happen.

Trump could win the election and, if the Democrats can drag a court fight, Pelosi becomes president.

Of course, that would be impossible if the Republicans take control of the house on January 3.

and Kanye west might win.
if we are just throwing out random ideas.

Wait, you forgot about the streamlining mail processes that started years ago? We complained about them here as a matter of fact. Calling for closures of post offices, reduced delivery etc.

This isn’t the first time the USPS has slashed processing and delivery.

1 Like

One of those little USPS mail carrier baskets, or part of one, doesn’t make it from the truck to the courthouse.

The mail carrier doesn’t wear a go pro. How many times have we found hoards of “lost” mail?

You have faith in a system that right now is showing everyone they don’t give a ■■■■ about them if they don’t support their line of thinking. I prefer to remain skeptical about everything.

lol

Sure

If you live in the swing state of Wisconsin, then have no fear, you can verify that your ballot has made it to your local clerk. Republicans need not worry about those pesky union Dems trying to sabotage the rightful re-election of the great Donald J. Trump in the great state of Wisconsin.

That is awesome that they are doing that.

I would however like to see another box added.

“Absentee ballot counted”.

Received and counted are two different things. That is the issue we are dealing with currently in our ■■■■■■ up primary.

I guess that doesn’t show how.

How what?

How a person (mail carrier) could “lose” a mail carrier box full of ballots enroute?

If it does not get there what are you supposed to do?

In California, there are no polling places open on election day. In Wisconsin are you supposed vote in person if the mail-in ballot does not arrive by election day?

How many people bother to check that the ballot was delivered?