Will the postal union decide the election?

The Democrats and the mainstream media have been pushing mail-in voting while the postal union recently endorsed Biden in starkly partisan terms:

My observation is that all the incoming ballots usually go through a small number of regional post offices. All it takes is for postal workers to delay ballots coming from strongly Republican areas while expediting ballots from Democrat strongholds and there could be a big shift in the outcome. Many Republican ballots could simply arrive too late to count.

Will the postal union control the outcome of the election?

Is the country ready for the post office to take us for a ride?

(Note that the cartoon is from the 1980s, but it seems amazingly relevant to today’s news.)

2 Likes

Will the understaffed and overworked postal employees discover a way to do even more work, during a plague, in order to coordinate a massive coup whilst being watched by just about everyone?

Because that’s what you are asking.

2 Likes

The postal employees simply need to do less work in one post office to have a large effect on the results for a whole state.

Are you saying that is not plausible?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s plausible, because mail sorting is surveilled. I do work inside post offices, as a contractor. Have you seen the number of cameras, how the average post office is automated, or how sorting works?

The question simply about prioritizing which mail gets delivered first in a flood of last-minute ballots.

No obvious crime is committed, and the results could be decisive in a swing state.

Bill,

How would they tamper with the sorters to make that possible.

The people that would make those decisions work for Donald Trump as federal employees and contractors.

Are you saying he would encourage them to manipulate the mail in such a manner?

2 Likes

Oh that would be easy. Just reroute a trump supported area to go out to Siberia and in 3 to 4 weeks later those trump votes will come back too little too late. Not too mention the amount of unverified votes by illegals or dead people for sniff and blo.

The Post Office was running fine and on time before Trump appointee started messing everything up.

3 Likes

So the collectors would ‘easily’ know which sealed envelopes should be sent to a foreign country?

I never had hating the post office on my 2020 bingo card. This year is wild.

8 Likes

The postal workers all belong to the same union, which is strong pro-Biden, and their supervisors usually come up from the union.

They are not Trump supporters although I would expect that Democrats would make them out to be if Trump wins and they are looking for an excuse to invalidate the election results.

police union are pro-Trump does that men they will be bias in arresting people?

1 Like

Don’t worry no Republicans are going to vote by mail anyway because it’s rife with fraud and they’re not lazy.

2 Likes

Bill,

How would the collectors and sorters tamper with the automation?

How would they disappear possible Trump ballots but not the rest of the mail batch?

How would they best the surveillance?

The US postal service is hardly a model of efficiency and integrity.

They say don’t send cash through the mail for good reason. How much is it worth to throw a presidential election?

1 Like

That should make things easy in those states where voting by mail is the only option. :rofl:

1 Like

Our PO did not run ballots through sorters. Our mail is sent each day to a processor 100 miles away and then sent back if it is a local letter etc. or on it’s merry way if not local.

Because of that, all ballots were collected separately in a mail container at the PO and sent directly to the courthouse due to time constraints.

In other words, not processed the same way regular mail is. In that scenario it would be very easy to “lose” a large number of ballots if workers so chose.

1 Like

How rural is your area?

What number of mail-in ballots are we discussing?

Your local post office has no sorters? Not for local mail?

Fairly small. Approx 4000 in the county.

No mail is sorted locally only. It ALL goes 100 miles away and then local mail comes back to be sorted into PO boxes and out for at home delivery. That is why it takes a minimum of 2 days to get a local letter.

1 Like