Will The Left Riot If Kyle Rittenhouse Is Found Not Guilty?

riot? no, that’s a mostly peaceful protest…

what will they call the next civil war?

2 Likes

The prosecution is in shambles by the way. lol

3 Likes

I’m ready to rumble. Got my Molotov cocktail. Gonna take out a Chik-fil-A.

2 Likes

Weather is cool and school is in session. Not expecting a riot.

3 Likes

The trial is very close to being dismissed with prejudice.

That would be appropriate.

The defense demanded that the judge admonish the prosecution, and said that if it happened again, the defense would ask the judge to declare a mistrial with prejudice, preventing the charges from being brought again.

Judge Schroeder exploded at Binger, raising his voice, saying that Binger had entered into areas of testimony that had been ruled out, without warning.

Binger apologized, but kept insisting on responding to the judge. “Don’t get brazen with me!” the judge shouted.

4 Likes

Its the legal system. Critical legal theory.

4 Likes

This isn’t good.

6 Likes

i move to declare a bad court thingy

3 Likes

Prosecution has conducted itself with malice and malfeasance.

2 Likes

Mistrial with prejudice…its done.

2 Likes

I’m sure if the DA had decided justification in the George Floyd case, all would have been accepted that was the end of it.
Or would we hear “We demand this be decided in a court of law”…with appropriate burning and looting, of course.
Note in the current case we are going over how close such and such a person was to Rit…, did he touch the gun, where was his pistol pointed, etc. In Babbit its: she was unarmed in the hall so I killed her. - oh. ok. no foul.

4 Likes

Is he going to walk?

Whole thing is a quip away from mistrial. Prosecution is on strike three and foul ball four. lol

ETA: They’re on lunch until 1300.

4 Likes

Only if he doesn’t run, skip, or hop out of the Court House.

1 Like

It’s done but not through a mistrial

From the start

1 Like

I was promised justice!

Perhaps a mistrial would prevent some kind of case precedent protecting people who shoot attacking rioters? :thinking:

1 Like

Nah, though mistrials are within judicial discretion, they are much more open to appeal than a not-guilty verdict. The judge knows that so I don’t think a mistrial is a thing here. Also a mistrial with prejudice is still appeallable to a higher court and the standard is much lower than for vacating a jury verdict.

For Kyle. I think you got it :slight_smile:

1 Like