Will The Left Riot If Kyle Rittenhouse Is Found Not Guilty?

The media is constantly attempting to rewrite history and make Kyle Rittenhouse out to be a blatant murderer. I don’t think he should have ever been in Kenosha…especially with a semi-automatic rifle but…he didn’t break any laws. On the contrary, when video footage is viewed, it’s clear he was being attacked and defending himself. The media portrays this truth totally opposite, claiming those pointing their weapons at him and charging in are the actual victims.

I’ve noticed that for years now, most of the MSM is no longer news but in fact a coordinated extension of the Democrat party, pushing the narrative they want fed and so many among us are just swallowing it.

Here’s ABC and how they covered this? It’s blatantly swayed against Rittenhouse and only in the last few seconds did they air a small segment that justifies the shooting.

Man shot by Kyle Rittenhouse testifies - YouTube

Here’s Reuters and the way they covered it. Again notice all the time dedicated to the prosecutor asking questions and how much time was given covering the defense attorney’s questioning? Again…it’s biased. They are attempting to shape the narrative and not provide an equal representation of the truth. This is what I call “sheoplizing”.

Here is the testimony of Gaige Grosskreutz and listen to him in his own words when asked about the truth from Rittenhouse’s defense attorney? When you listen to what he said, there is no other conclusion IMO to be reached other than, “not guilty”. Again though…this is biased news coverage and you have to go to the 2:00 minute mark just to hear a few seconds of Rittenhouse being exonerated by the man he shot and in his own words.

So many among us now act with their feelings and not their brains so my question is, if Kyle is found not guilty, will there be riots, looting, arson, violence and destruction of property in Kenosha and other cities across the nation? If it does happen, is the media complicit in this due to their biased coverage? Do you see and agree that the people of our nation are being sheoplized? What say you?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be ironic if more people got shot rioting after Rittenhouse is exonerated of the murder charges? :thinking:

4 Likes

More than 3.

3 Likes

I watched the abc news video. How that’s biased towards Democratic Party is beyond me.

Both prosecutor and defense points were layed out

They Even cover the fact that rittenhouse didn’t shoot until the guy pointed a gun at him.

Are people going to riot? I hope not

1 Like

I don’t think folks will riot, but if those idiots who gunned down Aubrey in Georgia get off folks are probably going to be pretty steamed.

3 Likes

I don’t think there will be a riot. The “victims” are all the wrong race.

8 Likes

My comment was the “news” in general and not necessarily this one short video. That said, gun laws are one of the core things the Democrat party is pushing. If Kyle is guilty, then that helps the push for gun reform. If he’s innocent and acting in self defense, then the 2A is justified. I’m sorry if this is “beyond” you but that’s where you’ve got me. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I’d have to wonder how law enforcement in those cities would even handle a disturbance if it comes up? If the first Kenosha incident is an example, then I’d expect this next one to be even worse.

1 Like

I hope you’re right and I don’t see those that killed Aubrey even close to being in the same light.

2 Likes

That is for the jury to decide.

Not you.

The American way, he was indicted and now on trial.

The jury will decide his guilt or innocence,

Allan

1 Like

a bumbling democrat is in office so there will be no riots.

there wont be any support or encouragement for it either like there was by dems and media in 2020

4 Likes

No there will be no riots the people shot were white it will just be red meat for the media though.

1 Like

the media wont want this because it will make the guy and the party they are trying to protect and promote look bad

One of the guys he shot to death was unarmed.

Allan

hm that reminds of another riot where someone unarmed was shot and killed…

anyway

Of course that has investigated and the shooter was cleared.

Rit guilt or innocence still up in the air.

Allan

what a shock

Didn’t even reach the indictment level.

It was settled well before that.

Allan

They will turn the narrative to the reason he walked was because of white supremacy even though only white people died watch.

3 Likes

oh probably!

1 Like