Will the Chief Justice even show up?

None of the investigations into Clinton’s email server have concluded that she broke the law.

Even if they had, in our criminal justice system, guilt is determined by the trier of fact - not by investigators.

On a larger scale, why are you trying to change the subject?

But you are right, Trumpism was not a label given to you guys from “libs” they gave it to themselves…draped in Trump flags and all

I sleep surrounded by my guns and haram. Thanks for asking.
:smirk:

1 Like

No intent to. But did she break the law?

And the determination was made that they could not sustain a conviction.

But I do think that the law was broken… as just my opinion of course… but I don’t think that there was intent to break the law and the whole thing was blown way out of proportion for political gain.

See Also: How no one gives a crap as to how Trump Advisor Jared Kushner uses WhatsApp to talk to Sheik Bonesaw.

Well, this is where it gets sticky.

“Against the law” and “criminal” are not synonymous.

It might be accurate to say that Clinton violated the law - but it would not be accurate to say that she committed any crimes - because crimes (as a general rule) require intent.

1 Like

ummmm really:

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

Classified information on an unsecure non government server is legal?

But Comey went with she didn’t mean to
it was accidental
she was stupid

you name it, anything but we will refer to justice to see if charges should be filed . . .

She broke the law period end of story. It ends with Comey saying she didn’t mean to we won’t charge her.

The Founders set up the Constitution specifically in the hopes that an ignoramus like Donald Trump would never take office, but here we are.

She “broke the law” in the same sense that Donald Trump “broke the law” each time he tore up pieces of paper handed to him.

She committed no crime.

What happened with Clinton’s emails is so common that there’s a term for it. “Spillage”.

The secretary of state is more stupid than an Army Private who knows he can’t put classified info on his home computer? My question is: Is Comey that stupid?

I will try to find a link to the Georgia Sec state frame-by-frame explanation. I’ve seen partial excerpts but officials say that the entire footage was gone over with Trump representatives with each step explained.

My summary of it is that counting was going to be stopped at 11PM (or near abouts). The workers sealed up the remaining uncounted ballots and placed them under the tables for overnight storage. The republican poll watchers were present for all of this and the footage shows the origin of these containers and the ballots that went into them.

Then most of the people, including some workers and all poll watchers left the area. The remaining few workers were cleaning up and planning to leave also. Then the governor decided to intervene and ordered that the counting be continued into the night. When that news reached this polling center the election workers returned and/or the lingering cleanup workers stopped cleaning and set about returning to the count. They pulled out the sealed ballots from where they put them moments earlier and resumed the counting.

In the face of this course-reversal, the poll watchers did not return. Probably they were not notified of the decision to continue counting. I don’t think that is fair, but I’m not sure if it is the low level line workers jobs to reach out to poll watchers. They may not even have that capability.

So votes were counted without poll watchers. Not a good practice in my opinion and procedures should be put in place to make sure the parties fully understand the counting hours and can staff the poll watchers in future elections.

The hand counts and audits included these ballots, so ultimately these same ballots were counted in the presence of poll watchers. Combined with the 24 hour video footage of the ballots it is hard to promote this incident as massive fraud rather than a poll watching loophole that should not be repeated.

The law allows for poll watchers, but does not require them so the counting was not illegal. If evidence emerges that this was an intentional move to clear out the poll watchers there should be punishment of the officials. But this far it looks like the governor just decided late in the game to override the decision of lower level election administrators to count the votes.

I will note that it is a bad faith argument by those that have gone over this footage to claim that these ballots came out of nowhere. It is clear on the video that these containers were loaded moment prior with legitimate ballots in front of poll watchers. Georgia election officials have gone over this video with Trump representatives.

So the amount of people from both the Congress and the senate
, both R and D it would be a shame if he missed the party

Held to a lower standard than a PFC. Tsk, tsk.

The Durham probe is investigating Biden and Obama. Or at least this is what is being claimed.

A different standard, sure.

Clinton didn’t sign her rights away to the UCMJ.

Well no, that’s not what’s being claimed.

Not anywhere I’ve seen.

Durham is investigating Trump Campaign actions relative to Russia.

Not exactly. Rather it is investigating tho origin of the DOJ investigation of the Trump campaign.

Administration officials have teased previews of findings several times… claiming that high level Obama/Biden officials played an illegal or untoward role in instigating the investigation. Here is an example:

Fox: Ratcliff statements

Here is a quote of Trump implicating Obama and Biden specifically and teasing that there is pending information or action:

“I believe he and Biden [were] involved in this also very much, and other people around President Obama were totally involved. You’ll see more and more things come out.”

We will have to wait to see for sure if the Durham probe implicates Obama or Biden… or if it investigated them at all. But it sure sounds like there is something in the works to exposed their roles in spying on Trump.

I doubt that Durham has much past what Horowitz already found

If I had to speculate I’d say the same.

But the fact remains that the current administration is investigating (a special prosecutor no less!) an issue that they say implicates the previous administration including president and Vice President.

It is a counter example to wild rose’s claim that in the past we stop pursuing punishment of a president once their term ends.

In fact after next week this investigation will be looking back two presidents.

There is question as to the legality of the appointment… but I doubt that Biden will mess around with the investigation.