Will She Be Thrown Under The Bus?

All Trump has to do is ask Barr to begin investigations. That’s it.

If you are upset, then hold King Trump’s feet to the fire. And if Hillary investigations are important to you, make sure that Trump uses that during his campaign (again). And if he doesn’t, then maybe you need to find another candidate that promises to “Lock her up!”.

He’s just a comedian. “He” - as a person- is not what people support or don’t support. His words and jokes are what we support or don’t support. And they are like assorted jelly beans… “yum yum I like that one”, “yuck, who would ever eat that?”

So why the big surprise that people like some of his words and not others?

Those words could apply to more than comedians.

Not to people who make laws and policy.

Including the criminals who have been in office the last 2+ years and have continued to let her walk? I’ll agree that there are currently criminals in charge.

You don’t agree with locking her up? She is a traitor for what she did.

Traitors are executed.
Are you in agreement with her punishment?

If she is found guilty, the. She should go to jail.

Stopping Obama’s coup doesn’t make them criminals, in fact Admiral Rogers is the Hero for shutting down Obama’s spy contractors.

Are you going after all her accomplices as well? From the House Select Committee on Benghazi:

“The ARB identified one official from the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs and three officials from the Bureau of Diplomatic Security at fault for Benghazi security failures. Notwithstanding their finding of inferior performance in these two bureaus, the ARB did not find reasonable cause to determine that any individual U.S. government employee breached his or her duty,''\83\ the performance standard set out in law. A breach of duty must rise to willful misconduct or knowingly ignor[ing] his or her responsibilities.’’\84\ The Board noted that poor performance does not ordinarily constitute a breach of duty that would serve as a basis for disciplinary action but is instead addressed through the performance management system.\85”

You’re going to have to make the case that the entire committee was in on this cover up of her treason.

You ran the only person in the world worse than he is.

You just told us criminals were letting Hillary walk. Last I heard she’s still walking. It must drive you crazy the current criminals are continuing to let her walk. Or you really don’t care that she hasn’t been “locked up.” Which is it?

The logic on display in this thread from Trump supporters is outstanding.

Hillary is a criminal that needs to be locked up but Trump its not Trumps fault no investigation into her actions has commenced but the fault of the previous administration.

The refusal to hold Trump accountable for anything reinforces my opinion we are dealing with a cult.

1 Like

oh, its that kind of “discussion” where everyone picks a word from what the opponent said and continue however they want, out of context, fabricating a new meaning, and so on. so, my answer to what you have said could be:

• Democrats wanted. electronic dogs and drones. nancy pelosi is crazy. isnt that true?

weird, isnt it?

Funny how you won’t directly respond to the fact that Democrats wanted money for border security.

Build that wall! is what you can stamp your feet and yell. Go ahead.

oh, but surely I answered. read my post again!

what its really funny, is how YOU totally ignore what the border patrol said, namely that they urgently need a wall, which would help them a lot

Build no wall! Electronic dogs are much more effective solution! The drug cartels, MS13, etc will be scared to death, ■■■■■■■■ their pants :rofl:

1 Like

What about the weapons being transferred from Benghazi to Syria?

You do realize the Obama judges need to hit the road first right?

Did Trump Jr. run?

Not even in the same league.