Will Mitch follow his own standards?

“indoctrinated”?

I don’t see the number going up more than two and that’s only if a justice gets pushed through. If a justice isn’t pushed through it will stay at 9. 10 would negate a rushed through pick but would still have the net effect as if RGB seat were left vacated. 11 would return things to how they essential have been. Thomas, Breyer and Alito all seem to be likely to retire in the next four years. No need to increase the number further. I could see it going back down to nine or ten as Thomas and Alito leave anyway.

All of them, as per the constitution, but you knew that too. :wink:

1 Like

States make the rules for how their EC votes are cast, or have you forgot the leftist states that want to make their votes go to the popular vote regardless of how their own citizens actually vote.

3 Likes

They still did it.

They think states should show their allegiance to California and New York.

Only in libs world.

Speaking of libs…why do they always insist we do what they tell us?

I think we all know that answer. :wink:

return things to how they were? so you’re saying elections shouldn’t have consequences?

Afraid your wrong. The senate is the states vote. The senate is not the citizens of the states vote. The citizens vote is in the house.
Maybe you need to read up on why the house and senate were set up the way the were.

and its still meaningless. not the same situation at all. It is democrats who pushed all the politics into SC nominations, and now they don’t like it. too bad

Yet your going to vote for a man who is just the same as Trump.

Actually…no they didn’t.

That’s the cover Mitch used with his blatant political maneuver in 2016, but it’s not how reality has played out.

before bork, politics was mostly kept out. qualification was the norm. democrats did this, live with it.

2 Likes

Yikes. Might want to read what has been said a few more times. As slowly as needed. Good luck.

So you agree that house districts should not be drawn so minorities have a voice? We should just draw straight lines from one side of a state to the other?

1 Like

The senators are voted on by the people via popular vote.

Maybe you should read the constitution

Rayman, my thought and prayers for you. Liberalism has destroyed San Francisco. I would rather be in Kabul. Take care, Bro.

I’m talking about the national presidential election.

I have no idea what you are talking about. BUT, it is your narrative.

I’m not surprised

I am not suprised at your narrative, either