Will Mitch follow his own standards?

Glad we agree that McConnell followed the Constitution then.

Small shift in goalposts, but thank you for further proving my point that California has no business being one of only three states required to determine the nation’s President.

1 Like

Sure. Along with the myopic right. Short term gain in exchange for long term loss appears to be the plan. I guess we’ll see what happens to “democrat sour grapes” once they are again the controlling party. The more division and animosity now, the easier it will be for them.

The Republicans are acting like little kids throwing a tantrum before bedtime. The problem is you have to live with the consequences the next morning. So be it I suppose.

1 Like

Talk about “short term” and short insight and temper tantrums, sounds to me like liberals are having a cow. Please do not light your hair on fire.

1 Like

lol… reality intrudes. it is the left throwing tantrums with their “mostly peaceful protests” and Pelosi’s intransigence on her xmas wish list legislation. It is the left that will have to live with the consequences.

2 Likes

Hair on fire? Projecting? I’m pretty calm actually. If the Republicans push through a justice, it is guaranteed the number of justices will be increased which will at least negate the pick. If the Republicans abide by their own words the justice won’t be seated any time soon.

I’m really not concerned about the mad dash to seat a justice. I don’t like hypocrites weaseling for fleeting power and I don’t like to see even more division in the country. I know Republicans disagree.

We will have to change to Constitution to a nob rule. Hopefully our Republic will survive, there will be a COVID vaccine, and china will not become thee lone superpower.

And liberals will still try to increase the number of Supreme Court justices.

What non sequitur is this? Some people seem really wound up about this. Why is it that the Republicans are most anxious?

1 Like

Change the constitution? To seat additional SC justices? That’s not how it works.

Liberals want to overhaul the constitution to their liking to mob rule. I should have started a next paragraph.

Hopefully our Republic will survive.

1 Like

California is made up of US citizens. Why is their vote any less significant than a person in Wyoming?

1 Like

Why is their vote more significant than a person in Wyoming?

2 Likes

This wedge stuff is nonsense. It basically says if you don’t do what the left wants, you are being divisive. That is a game Trump is not willing to play and that is why he is hated and called divisive.

I’m less worried about the left than I am about borderline Republicans. This is no time for Romney to be playing his virtue signaling games. This is not about Trump, its about the future of the country possibly for the next 20 years.
Romney can go back to hating Trump after he votes for the nominee.

2 Likes

Here we go a few states should make all decisions for the rest of the states. Mob rulle

Just like peaceful riots.

1 Like

They do? Please, go on. How will this be accomplished? What will the process be?

Peaceful riots? Leave my mall alone.

It isn’t. 1 person, 1 vote.

1 Like

It’s already that way now.

3 states, one president. So much for protecting the minorities. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

States don’t vote, people do.

1 Like

anxious? dude, i’m laughing. laughing at all the libs with their hair on fire. you guys are yelling in a fish bowl and think the voice you here coming back out is “everyone”. its not, just you confirming your own bias.