Will Mitch follow his own standards?

My dear brother, how do you know what President Trump loves. I think your distain for him and your pre-judfement is a projection of your negative feelings toward him.

Have a blessed weekend.

Except Biden was moving to follow the constitution in 2016. McConnell decided against it. Now all of a sudden he wants to invoke the constitution.

The process for nominations and confirmations is clearly spelled out in the Constitution, the same way the Electoral College goes against the lib fantasy of California/New York/Florida deciding who the President is.

1 Like

no it won’t, its what he was elected to do.

1 Like

Dear JayJay, it is my opinion that you less about the real Donal Trump than I know about the dark side of the moon.

In saying that, it is ok for you to hold negative opinions about him. Have a blessed weekend.

Exactly. Biden wanted to follow it, McConnell didn’t.

Not true. California Republicans totals more than several red states combined.

1 Like

As it was for Obama. But McConnell said, not even a hearing because of the election

Name the section of the Constitution that McConnell violated, please.

Can’t help but notice you’re stuck on the red vote while ignoring the blue vote. :man_shrugging:

8 times in history when the President and Senate were of opposing parties in an election year, only one confirmed. At the time there were two vacancies and it was a deal cut… one for you, one for me,

10 times in history the President and Senate were of the same party, 9 confirmations. The one left unconfirmed is the other of the two.

clearly “pretzel logic” is the rule.

2 Likes

Ben, I am glad some of us know that he is president and doing this presidential duty.

Some make decisions based on emotions. Before the election, President Trump is our Commander in Chief. After the election, God Willing President Trump will be our Commander in Chief.

I am not to keen on Crazy Joe Biden being the puppet of the Harris - Sanders administration.

the only thing driving a wedge in the country is the democrat sour grapes.

5 Likes

how many Presidents have failed to nominate a SCOTUS vacancy during their term… ZERO

1 Like

Right on point!!! God Bless The United States of America.

Well we have one President who has kept his election promises much to the Chagrin on the liberals. God Bless President Trump.

He is doing his job.

as is the senate

1 Like

Mitch McConnell is a piece of human garbage with zero redeeming qualities.

He exemplifies the very worst of traits in a politician.

Though to be fair there are very few politicians on either side who I would say I respect.

Most of them are worthless pieces of crap who I would not piss on if they were on fire.

2 Likes

We cannot say that about the House of Representatives. But, Nancy knows where to get Botox treatments and a blowdry. She cannot seem to get anything else done.

It is your opinion…

Never said he did.

The red vote CA is just as significant as the blue vote CA, when it comes to national totals.

1 Like

:trumpet: :us: Trump Four More :us: :trumpet:

1 Like