Will Mitch follow his own standards?

Each state in this republic should have input. Or we go the same way as the eu

1 Like

Thank you from the S.F. Bay Area.:blush:

1 Like

You still can’t manage wiggle around your argument being for three states to determine the next President. So much for protecting minorities. :man_shrugging:

I think he relishes this fight and will nominate someone on Monday. Tuesday at the latest.

You keep mentioning states. States DO NOT VOTE. Citizens in those states vote.

Those same three states are made of up citizens who vote democrat, republicans, third party. Just like the other 47. 1 vote, 1 person

Sure. Look at the unpopularity of the decision not to seat a justice 4 years ago. Look at the popularity of RBG. Look at the unpopularity of Trump and the Republican party. Look at the chances of the Democrats controlling both houses and the presidency in 6 weeks.

I’m glad there is still laughter on that side of the aisle. Sounds more like whistling to everyone else. No fishbowl needed.

1 Like

I would say: let them be.

Yes, I have negative feelings towards a man who has put money over all else. Who is a braggart, lies constantly and cheats on his many wives.

He is the very antithesis of what I value.

1 Like

You are correct. Ginsberg has been about to die for some time “any minute now”. Trump has already chosen his nominee, barring that nominees death in the interim.

1 Like

You ever followed up on your vote to make sure it was counted?

1 Like

How is it hypocrisy? He never promised to wait until any date.

1 Like

unpopularity? lol, it got Trump elected. It was only unpopular with the left. Are you yelling in the same fish bowl?

2 Likes

OK, we agree that States are not physical human beings, but comprised of populations of people, who vote.

Now that we have that out of the way, why should California’s voting population be allowed to negate Wyoming’s voting population?

Your argument would have three states worth of people determining the next President. Why don’t minorities matter?

3 Likes

It can be fast-tracked, like Obamacare.

2 Likes

In your opinion…

Actually, the invidual in Wyoming has more power than the individual in California in regards to the electoral college.

1 Like

Cool. We agree.

People don’t vote in groups. They vote based on their individual preferences for candidates and policies. Some Californians choose to vote Dem, some choose to vote Republican. Just like citizens in Wyoming.

Again… people do not vote in groups. They vote as individuals

1 Like

many many times throughout history. the shortest was 0 days.

Unpopularity got Trump elected? Interesting post hoc reasoning. I guess Trump has nothing to worry about, then. That type of rationale does explain how some of his supporters seem so unconcerned.

Suggest some serious civics updates here. Each state has input.