Will Leftist control of Hollywood slip now?

This pretty much confirms how clueless you are to the changes in the entertainment industry… LOL…

Of course. If one disagrees with the left you are clueless. :rofl:

There is no disagreeing with the changes in the entertainment industry, they are very real, very measurable and anyone who is even mildly interested in the industry can see the changes. I don’t want to diminish your fantasy so please continue…

I’m talking about bad movies and slumps in ticket sales at the box office. You are talking about anything else but.

Formats change, the industry changes, those in the industry, the Hollywood “leftists” are moving with the industry…

The same substandard movies though. Comic book heros, vampires, zombies,retreads from years gone by, etc.

And they make billions off this entertainment every year… Perhaps you should start on studio and show them how it’s done…

Billions? Doubtful they are making billions off of movies every year.

You just will not accept that they are in a slump. Ideology I suppose.

They still make an occasional good movie but they are few and far between as compared to a few years back.

Dunkirk was a good movie that i went to see. I looked at a regal list at a theatre a few miles down the road that can show up to 20 movies at a time.

Didn’t see a single one that interests me. There is a new star wars out but that theme is worn out at this point.

Yeah, slumps.

April Delivers Record Box Office Grosses, Topping $1 Billion for First Time Ever
April Delivers Record Box Office Grosses, Topping $1 Billion for First Time Ever - Box Office Mojo

LMAO… Doubtful? You know they actually publish these kinds of figures… For someone proclaiming to know what’s happening in the industry you would think you would at least bother to look up box office receipts for studios… Buena Vista and Warner Brother both had gross receipts of over $2 billion last year…

Imagine that… you appear to not be their target audience… Dunkirk had gross receipts of about $190 million… Black Panthers topped $500 million…

Maybe the audiences are getting used to mediocrity. If you guys enjoy the crapola being put out more power to you.

So you think that movies like Black Panther are crapola? It seems that super hero movies are the rage. And are quite good.

The days of Charlton Heston portraying biblical characters died out 50 years ago. But hey, didn’t some no name make a movie about Hillary that made hundreds?

1 Like

What movies did you see several years back?

The film industry is doing fine.