Will Hillary Get The Nomination?

Hillary’s down? How so?

So not one single, solitary D believes she’ll run?

Wow.
Just out of curiosity - How much do you charge her for Rent for all the space she has in your head?

I charge her the laughter she provides me and she’s good at it. Do you think she’ll run again?

Man, you guys are really trying to keep this idea alive. I saw Hugh Hewitt on tv this weekend pushing this conspiracy theory. :roll_eyes:

C’mon Smyrna. She can barely walk. We all saw the video.

Hillary ain’t running bro, get over it.

That’s a different question from the one you asked in the thread title.

How much does the left charge Trump for rent would be more appropriate since they are so fixated on him. 24/7 it seems for some. :grin:

The Clintons have a strong hold on the psyches of a lot of people, particularly Trumpists

He’s the sitting president. He makes news, every day. He’s current.

1 Like

They just can’t quit her!

To be quite fair - AM Radio still obsesses over Hillary every day. So, its easy to see how the flow of Hillary discussion goes.

I wouldn’t want to either after seeing how Trump polls against the top three Dems.

1 Like

That’s no reason for 24/7 obsession. Some would call it derangement(TDS). Especially in some cases.

How did those polls work out last time? :rofl:

Some folks never seem to learn.

True dat. Many trump supporters are scared ■■■■ less about Biden.

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1180841755928940545?s=21

AM radio definitely perpetuates the obsession. And to a degree, so does Evangelicalism. The appeal of antichrist figures who can be scapegoated as agents of unambiguous evil is strong with that demographic.

You are free to underestimate her intelligence as you wish, that is entirely up to you. In your specific example, you seem to be assuming the evaluation is true because it fits your narrative. I think it speaks more to the intelligence of those doing the evaluating than to Hillary’s. Remember, just because you have strong political differences does not automatically make someone stupid (this is a trap that so many fall into on this board).

So you think she’ll run outside the D party?