Will Hillary Get The Nomination?

Yeah, but its cute you started a whole thread on it…

Nope… Sorry

Hillary will run if she thinks she can win or if she thinks she can make a good showing.
She needs to run,she has plenty of incentive. The Clinton Foundation peddles political influence. The Clintons have floated trial balloons about Chelsea running for office. That didn’t go anywhere.
The old Hog is their best bet.

It’s been a few months since we had a thread just like this. I thought some posters were sleeping.

1 Like

It’s a very real possibility based on the failings of the candidates, compared to Biden’s popularity? If…Biden officially folds, how about then? Do you think she’ll announce her candidacy then?

She’ll run if she thinks she can get the nomination period.

It’s a very real possibility in your imagination only…

1 Like

Let’s tally the count up thus far…not a single D believes she’ll run? Any Ds with a differing opinion?

I hope you’re right :wink:

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

1 Like

I think we know that.
We also know her list of 1,000 excuses for losing.
The question presented is 'will she run again?"

I think she would be stupid to run again, and I don’t think she’s stupid. That being said, I would not discount any possibilities at this point.

Rich as hell but living rent free in the minds of Hillary haters. She doesn’t care.

Funny how the only people saying this are Trump supporters. Wishful thinking?

5 Likes

Good luck with your studies.

Somebody needs to tell them that those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. :rofl:

It was concluded by those evaluating her that she didn’t “intend” to break the law regarding having a private server but yet conducting classified government business on it. How smart does that make her IYO?

She’s obviously sniffing about for an opening.

4 Likes

It’s been a ■■■■ storm for Trump World ever since the high of 2016 election night. Makes sense they want to return to the glory days.