Will GOP should they gain back the House in November expunge #45's impeachment(s) off the record?

Quite possibly Pelosi goes down as the laughing stock Speaker of the House of all time especially if #45 also becomes #47

3 Likes

Bill Clinton could not erase his criminal record even if his impeachment was expunged. Big difference here with these latest two impeachment inquiries having no criminal convictions to back them up.

If you are a tax payer, she probably hasn’t been rent-free

Ok they are expunged tomorrow. Now what? Are they erased from history books are the transcripts removed from storage and destroyed, is the vote not publishable in history books, duckduckgo, Wikipedia?

What will happen?

Sure. She is a former First Lady. The security detail is there.

Otherwise rent free. Can’t stop won’t stop thinking about her … because. … you guys aren’t better. Just remember that.

Why does it matter it was a partisan impeachment. When the house is won back to the GOP this November the GOP could start the same shenanigans against Biden knowing they will never get the amount of votes needed for an impeachment I hope the GOP is smarter than that. If one looks impeachment didn’t hurt Clinton and likely what beat Trump was covid.

2 Likes

The person who said almost the exact same thing.

This :point_up:

As far as I am concerned, this is wasted effort. It would likely succeed, but then what?

And it would be a circus in the process. Hearings. Investigations. Attacks and counter-attacks.

All for a show, simply to make a statement.

Put the effort into meaningful stuff.

Ideally the expungements happen so history does not repeat itself going forward.

An expungement of the impeachments exposes the Dems that their agenda was politically motivated without merit.

If more blue seats are voted out of power in 2022 and then again in 2024 it will show most anyone that the stunts back fired.

And just maybe the next party who attempts these type of hoaxes again will think twice before deciding to move forward…

1 Like

Technically you are correct. But the political MESSAGE that Nick pointed out would also prevail.

2 Likes

You’ve repeated that bolded part multiple times – clearly as an attempt to troll the thread.

But at the same time, your fixation on that shows a true rent-free example.

Physician, heal thyself.

1 Like

I’m with you on that.

Our legislative branch has devolved into a legislature of investigations, commissions, impeachments, and a thorough focus on elevating one side by trying to destroy the other.

1 Like

Agreed but it would please Trump even if it is meaningless and that seems to be the most important goal to the servile Trump supporters in Congress. Demonstrating devotion to Trump is all-important.

Damn, you just can’t help yourself, it seems.

1 Like

Can I state the obvious Censor ain’t impeachment.

Allan

In this context? Rent Free

Nah this thread exists because he is dreamy. I am saying it because of the non-stop slobbering. Not from you but it’s here, it’s there, it’s every _____ where. It just is :slight_smile:

I never said I am better… That’s the diff diff

And impeachment is obviously not conviction.

What does that have to do with anything.

Trump was impeached twice.

It’s in the history books.

You can’t 1984 trumps two impeachments.

Allan

Two wrongs (impeachment attempts) don’t make a right.

Expungement probably exists as a remedy for whenever abuses within Congress go too far.

For example, are perceived by voters (after the fact) in next elections as politically motivated.

1 Like