Will almighty Jesus/Yahweh say that he saved us all, or just some?

How can Christians, who are idol worshipers of their named God, be seekers?

Impossible.

We Gnostic Christians are seekers. Christians are idol worshipers.

This is common knowledge.

Regards
DL

Are you up for a simple moral question on your free gift that is not free to moral peopler?

Do you agree that having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, — so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, — is immoral? Do you agree that to abdicate personal responsibility or use a scapegoat is immoral?

If not, please show how it is morally and legally good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty, bearing in mind that all legal systems think that punishing the guilty is what is justice.

Regards
DL

Could Jesus have denied dying on the cross or did He voluntarily go, fully knowing what would happen?

Crap like this is why you will never be taken seriously here.

If he did then his action would be worthless.

The cure has been freely given and some choose to reject it. The construct was not originally intended to house man, but Satan and the fallen angels.

Yeah…as worthless as a firefighter going into a burning building.

How much of a sacrifice is it if he KNOWS he’s going to rise from the dead and/or go to heaven?

1 Like

Jesus had a message–forgiveness of sins upon obedience to God. Today, it barely crosses our mind that such a message could result in riling people in power so much that the messenger had to die and this message stomped out. The survival of Temple revenue (and power) depended on it.

Jesus saw it differently. Throughout his ministry we hear him muse that the seed must first die before it could produce an abundant crop. If he didn’t know from the very beginning, by the third year he saw the handwriting on the wall. Those in power were not going to accept his teaching, and they were making plans to kill him. Jesus had choices here. He could go to another country (like Paul and the Apostles later did). Or, he could face death, the ‘seed’ could die, and the crop (the message of forgiveness of sins) could take hold and spread throughout the world.

A whipping of forty (bloody) lashes and the utter shame of a crucifixion is nothing to blink at, even knowing resurrection would follow.

I don’t know, but I see that you are not up to answering simple moral questions so I see your God as morally defective and your moral sense is in his image. Yuk.

Regards.
DL

This is also a fool’s answer.

Regards
DL

John 5;30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Being sent to do something is not volunteering to do something.

Regards
DL

For an accurate analogy, you would have to have the firefighter set the blaze himself, just as God did with us by putting Satan in Eden to insure that Eve was deceived.

Regards
DL

Untrue. It is accepting Jesus as your scapegoat savior.

You misuse the word die. Dead seeds never grow into anything. Germinated seed become plants.

You must be one hell of a sinner.

What great sin did you do to have you earn torture then death in hell?

Regards
DL

How does one accept a savior without accepting his teachings/message?

I am quoting Jesus. He taught about the seed dying…

You are not making sense.

The sacrifice was the free gift. Not the message. If you followed the message, then you would not have been condemned for the sin you will not disclose and would not need redemption. Right?

Regards
DL

If you do not accept as true what he said, and quote it without indicating it, then you will be seen as a hypocrite or a liar.

You did not indicate if Jesus’ way is also misusing the word dead, in terms of seeds.

Regards
DL

No. My belief is that God gave us a New Covenant (Testament). Covenants, by nature, are a message, an agreement.