Why would asking for an investigation of a political opponent, who has been accused in news reports of potentially corrupt actions, be an abuse of power?

Also, fat donald keeps regurgitating the same conspiracy theory that originated from Russia. :thinking:

Not if you are stoned!:rofl:

You believe that?

That’s what the word is.

^that’s their king.

If this Impeachment goes to the Senate Chalupa will clear it up with her testimony on how she helped put Manafort away with the help of the Ukraine.

DECLAS!!

Great! We both support an investigation into Joe Biden by the DOJ, in cooperation with the Ukrainian government. Let’s get Bill Barr on that.

And, in the EXACT SAME VEIN, we both support President Trump’s full cooperation with the current investigation, right? Including testimony from Mulvaney, Pompeo, and Bolton. And the state department documents that will demonstrate how perfect the phone call was.

Good to know we’re all on the same page! We’re not, you say? It’s different, you say? Huh, color me shocked.

If we are going to investigate corruption.

Don’t forget the President’s personal attorney taking $500,000 from those with contacts to Ukraine who are currently under federal indictment or money laundering and campaign fraud while being the point man for the President in Ukraine.
.WW, PHS

1 Like

With out the testimony from the whistleblower, Hunter Biden and Chanlupa and anyone else the Republicans want it’s a clown show put on by sicko Schiff the pathological liar.

Not even just that but the classic Trump supporter and Trump tactic. Trump is smarter than everyone, is never wrong, and nothing is ever his fault.

And when people use the phrase “The Cult of Trump” that is why

1 Like

Investigation into … what?

Les Parnas. Rudy’s croony who was arrested trying to flee the country.

All victims, just ask Trump.

Interesting theory. I’m surprised Shifty didn’t add that scenario to his laundry list of “peachables”

How many other countries did he ask that?
As reported, none.
How many companies did he ask about in Ukraine other then Burisma?
As reported, none.

Schiff nor Democrats have released anything related to impeachment.

Imagine if Trump had paid for a dossier of fake accusations on Biden and when he couldn’t get any documentation to support those accusations he handed the dossier over to anti Biden allies in the FBI to start an investigation of Biden and his political campaign.

2 Likes

That is a really good question Paul, and one I have been pondering myself.

IMO, Biden has no serious chance of being the next President and never will so I rule out removing him from the race is advantageous to Trump. Quite the opposite, in fact.

The question I have is what are the guidelines for quid pro quo. We certainly don’t just give millions away with expecting nothing in return, do we?

What does our money buy us with Ukraine?

What are the expectations?

And if expectations are not a form of quid pro quo then why are we giving them our money?

What are the guidelines for “personal political gain”? Are we supposed to believe that all those investigations that were supported by Democrats against Trump weren’t for political gain? Are we supposed to believe that this impeachment inquiry which Democrats know won’t ever result in his removal from office isn’t for personal political gain for the Democrats?
How many votes take place in Washington where the Congressmen aren’t at least giving some consideration to what affect that vote will have on their careers?
And now we are supposed to single out this one investigation request as “for personal political gain”?

4 Likes

You don’t want her to testify. She isn’t going to support your theory on this.
She has been saying she wants to testify and confront Nunes about his conspiracy theories.

QPQ is not the bar that needs to be reached for wrongdoing here.

Are you guys ok with a President that asks another foreign leader to publicly announce investigating his political rival.

I have not seen anyone dispute that this request was made. Is this now free game? The Dems can get a lot more endorsements than Trump can. I find it hard to believe this is acceptable for anyone.

1 Like

Again. None of this happened. Even your analogy is off.