Why would asking for an investigation of a political opponent, who has been accused in news reports of potentially corrupt actions, be an abuse of power?

Three Committees in the Senate stated investigations.:grin:

The Senate has started their investigations, I doubt the Impeachment clown show is even relevant any more now that they finally started looking into it!

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/www.salon.com/2019/11/22/lindsey-graham-launches-senate-investigation-into-bidens-burisma-and-ukraine/amp

7.4 billion missing and you laugh.:exploding_head:

I am not protecting anyone. I am questioning your source for the $7.4B loss because it appears that story is part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Russia Collusion Delusion.

Like the Mueller hoax?

Good thing the Senates not waiting for Sciffs clown show to investigate these obvious money laundering scam.

No wounder the Democrats had the Awan Brothers distroy their harddrives.

Nah.

I always miss out on all these supposed payments that go out to be shills for Democrats.

I must never get any of the memos…

What does any of this have to do with your claims about Ukrainian money laundering? Switching topics is a very poor defense of a point you brought up. I suppose you have not defense so its on to other things.

If you read the story you cited from Gateway Pundit, you will see that the title is contradicted by the body. Did you bother to check or is the rule “as long as its mud, I’ll throw it.”

Everthing.

Is “Everthing” a term popular among conspiracy theorists? I don’t recognize it.

Trump is so incompetent that the senate has to investigate?

The only reason we had lower deficits was The Sequester. Obama fought it tooth and nail and predicted the country would come apart at the seems if it went into effect.

Awfully “selective” or is it “defective” memory you have.

1 Like

Nobody lied, he bragged about it and it doesn’t matter if the whole world wanted him fired, he blackmailed The President of Ukraine to get it done.

1 Like

Dozens? How many republicans do you think are on the committee?

I wonder if you’ll figure out on your own why this question is irrelevant.

Realpolitik. There’s a difference between furthering our national interests in an official capacity and furthering one’s own personal interests at the jeopardy of our national interests.

Biden ran his yap about blackmail, it was righto look into it. Running for the democratic nomination is certainly not a shield against investigations any more than running for and winning the republican nomination.

As was discussed in various diplomats’ testimonies, foreign aid comes with strings attached.

The difference is when those strings further our national interests in an official capacity or further the POTUS’s personal interests at the jeopardy of our national interests.

Biden bragged about successfully implementing the official foreign policy stance of the United Stance as the official diplomat assigned to do so. It was done so to further our own national interests. It was covered thoroughly in the press at the time.

He bragged about actual blackmail that directly benefits his son and son’s company.

If Trump did anything remotely similar you folks would be burning down the white house instead of making up excuses.

1 Like

Then quote where Trump said he extorted anyone and that it was for personal benefit.
Not likely to happen.

Call it what you will. It’s what we do with all foreign aid. Foreign aid comes with strings attached.

This is unsupported by the facts. Burisma was not being actively investigated. Hunter Biden wasn’t being investigated at all.