Why would asking for an investigation of a political opponent, who has been accused in news reports of potentially corrupt actions, be an abuse of power?

Rudy has them shaking in their boot with all that incriminating evidence.

And your source for that conclusion, other than wishful thinking.

Given that Rudy is getting his information from corrupt people in the Ukraine, most of whom are allied with Putin, his allegations will end up in the same wastebasket as your beloved John Solomon’s nonsense.

Fail.

What I bolded was not explicitly said by Joe Biden.

It was well known long before Joe Biden gave that talk.

I always love it when people reveal they don’t pay attention to the world around them unless it’s spoon fed to them in their spin of choice.

2 Likes

Some people have a real problem with logic. Others can follow what I wrote without a problem.

Logic problem here. Telling someone to contact Giuliani is not the same thing as Giuliani doing something wrong.
We will deal with that if it is ever proven that he did.

Problem with that is it isn’t true and Trump never said that.

Those giving Rudy information are looking for the 7.4 billion missing under Obama and Biden.:rofl:

Did the Democrats money launder it?

Looks like we will find out with all these investigations starting up in the Senate,.

It is absolutely true.

Those giving Rudy information couldn’t give two ■■■■■ about any missing money…except money missing out of their pockets.

Indicted oligarchs?

The testimony in the Impeachment committee made it clear that Giuliani was operating his own diplomatic channel in the Ukraine – helping smear an Ambassador with an outstanding reputation of opposing corruption and pressuring the Ukraine to announce “investigations.” What remains to be determined is if Trump is responsible because Giuliani was acting on his orders or Trump is responsible because Giuliani was acting on his behalf.

Your assumptions between those two choices are as good as mine.

Coming up with a number – $7.4B, does not make the group of thieves and Russian puppets feeding Giuliani information in the Ukraine any more credible.

As Dr. Hill pointed out on Friday, those who spread these stories are serving the Russians. Could I have a side of beluga caviar with your conspiracy theories please.

You’re quick to ignore the 7.4 billion missing under Obama and Biden.

Why are you try to protect these sickos?

You’re also try to protect the sickos responsible for the missing 7.4 billion.
Why?

I ignored nothing.

That’s a lot of money, why has Trump ignored investigating where it went for almost three years?

So Biden lied?

Did you pocket some from the Democrats?
Is that why

Shaking with laughter, maybe.

This whole thing is like unintentional comedy.

God forbid we have an actual national emergency.