Why won’t trump testify in the impeachment inquiry public hearings

Get Barr to investigate that if you want. There’s nothing preventing him from doing so.

There is nothing there. That’s why.

I know it has been looked into but the Rs like to prove their insanity. Hence the multiple Benghazi investigations hoping for a different outcome and the multiple votes to overturn the ACA.

1 Like

Yeah I know double down and if there is a hint of something being whatabout they are gonna sound that and ignore any other issue

1 Like

Couple things.

1. “Lynching”: that word does not mean what you think it means.

2. You’re kind of right. Trump can barely tie his own shoes, let alone figure out an umbrella. No chance he knows how to tie a hangman’s knot. He would however, dig his own grave, supply the rope and chair, and jump off the minute someone says “Obama would never jump off the chair.”

3 Likes

It’s changing now as this admin recklessly slashes regulations.

Some jackass.

Debunked conspiracy theory. The grassy knoll of the 10’s.

Allan

1 Like

Nah, it’s easier to complain and claim victim hood.

1 Like

I know exactly what it means. Seen the results, you?

No it isn’t.

You’re mistaken. No one is crying whatabout. It’s the why behind the request for an investigation.

Well yes they are…its the whole basis for your argument in order to justify what trump did

I’ve worked on some of the very projects in my watershed that are changing it.

Your community and state are free to set whatever standards you choose.

Some of our water comes from a navigable waterway. The feds have much power over that. Donald Trump has seen it and still he cuts relevant regulations.

He’s choosing not to give this sham any credibility and he’s absolutely correct. This is a vicious, political stunt that will accomplish NOTHING except, to further divide this country.

1 Like

Does “What ever you do, don’t throw me in the briar patch” count? :slight_smile:

The concept that Trump’s participation would lend credibility is funny

You’re right. Nothing would give this impeachment sham any credibility.

2 Likes

What dont you agree on? Is what he did acceptable behavior?