Why won’t trump testify in the impeachment inquiry public hearings

Why doesn’t he testify? Is he afraid, as he was with Mueller? Isn’t he a stable genius who could withstand cross-examination under oath? If the call with Zelensky was so “perfect,” what’s there to be afraid of?

1 Like

“Here, let me show you how to tie that knot.”
No lynching victim ever

3 Likes

The whistle blower should offer to testify right after Trump does.

In sync. Well done. lol

2 Likes

Why assist them in their attempt to cover up the DNC’s and previous administration’s collusion with Ukraine?

5 Likes

Too guilty to face even slightly difficult questions.

If he testifies publicly and will be telling the truth. How will he be assisting the DNC in their cover up?

He keeps complaining about the process. Now he has the chance to face his accusers and set things straight.

2 Likes

Trump kind of gets what being President means. Obama did too. Bush didn’t.

Because they’re playing by their rules, and dissenting testimony won’t be allowed. I’ve seen too many times on this board alone that “if it doesn’t pertain to Trumps effort to extort, what does it matter.” The why is here:

Telizhenko recalled that Chalupa told him and Shulyar that, “If we can get enough information on Paul [Manafort] or Trump’s involvement with Russia, she can get a hearing in Congress by September.”

This was a report from 2017 that Hillary had gotten assistance from Ukraine. This has been their goal since then, to smear team Trump. Participating in testimony would only serve to assist their efforts to smear him.

2 Likes

Is the water turning brown or something? :thinking:

Is that your standard for clean water? :thinking:

Nope. Mine is well water that runs through a water softener and then through a carbon filter. I put a lot of it together with my own hands, too. It was pretty awesome.

That article isn’t what you think it is. Good try though

Yup, I know such systems well. Doesn’t have much to do with allowing more mercury and PFAS and stuff into the environment. 95 percent of the world’s population has PFAS in their blood stream, yet we continue to let them dump nearly identical chemicals. Many have died from it.

Carbon filters won’t catch it either.

How has the quality of your water changed since January 20th, 2017?

Who slashed the water in Flint?

1 Like

Healthcare infrastructure The Commons

1 Like

You need what they need in Boston. Submit.

1 Like

I’m having my water tested this month. I’m pretty confident that there’s low enough ppm iron and manganese, but better safe than sorry before I switch over to potassium salts for the softener. Already upgrading the health infrastructure. lol

1 Like

If Trump has any defenders that can testify on his behalf, he has refused to allow them to testify. Can’t blame that on the Dems.
As far as your Ukraine investigation into the Dems… it is a totally separate investigation.

Of course it is. Isn’t that convenient.