Why we know the Democrats Cheated to defeat Trump

In ONLY the swing states a lot of really odd things happened…

In only the swing states Trump was way up, they said they stopped counting for the night, but early the next morning, Trump was either down or way lower a lead…where did that come from if there had been no counting going on?

The voters who voted for republicans for the house & senate where the races was won by those republicans also voted Biden? Really? Why would they vote for republicans down ballot but not Trump? Does NOT make sense. I think it’s because they was in a rush to change ballots from Trump to Biden & ignored the down ballot races because they was in such a hurry, they only took time to switch the top of the ticket.

Do you really believe those who voted republican for all the down ballot but didn’t support Trump? I expect they voted for many of the down ballot candidates BECAUSE of Trump, to keep Trump from democrat obstruction.

Then you have republican observers prevented from watching, even having the long distance view blocked by covering the windows!

The guy in the middle of the night delivering ballots all by himself…no observers…

The new ballots in several places was 100% for Biden! Impossible not one was for Trump.

There’s many more, that’s the main ones.

I believe the election is being stolen. I’m not alone.

1 Like

Oh, forgot this one:

The internet was a mistake.

13 Likes

Maybe, AlGore invented it…

Not fraud. If you did the least amount of research into it you’d know what was happening here. But, that would ruin the disinformation mission. Funny how patriotic Americans still pretend to not understand what happens during an election.

2 Likes

Duplication…sounds like twice the amount of fraud.

1 Like

Super double secret fraud.

Someone call Inspector Gadget now!

Not all Republicans support or like Trump.

1 Like

Maybe they’re just sick of the daily ■■■■ show they got everyday with Trump. The constant teenage mean girl tweets, the pettiness. They want an adult in Washington and a return to normalcy. Trump was an embarrassment to our country.

6 Likes

People really don’t like Trump.

I voted for some Republicans down ballot both in 2016 and 2020, but didn’t vote for Trump either year. I know a lot of people who were going to do that.

Some people are just sick and tired of Trump’s ■■■■■■■■■

No - he took initiative in creating the internet.

People believe he said he invented the internet because they want to believe that’s what he said.

Let’s hear from smart people on the matter:

Al Gore and the Internet

By Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf

Al Gore was the first political leader to recognize the importance of the
Internet and to promote and support its development.

No one person or even small group of persons exclusively “invented” the
Internet. It is the result of many years of ongoing collaboration among
people in government and the university community. But as the two people
who designed the basic architecture and the core protocols that make the
Internet work, we would like to acknowledge VP Gore’s contributions as a
Congressman, Senator and as Vice President. No other elected official, to
our knowledge, has made a greater contribution over a longer period of
time.

Last year the Vice President made a straightforward statement on his role.
He said: “During my service in the United States Congress I took the
initiative in creating the Internet.” We don’t think, as some people have
argued, that Gore intended to claim he “invented” the Internet. Moreover,
there is no question in our minds that while serving as Senator, Gore’s
initiatives had a significant and beneficial effect on the still-evolving
Internet. The fact of the matter is that Gore was talking about and
promoting the Internet long before most people were listening. We feel it
is timely to offer our perspective.

As far back as the 1970s Congressman Gore promoted the idea of high speed
telecommunications as an engine for both economic growth and the
improvement of our educational system. He was the first elected official
to grasp the potential of computer communications to have a broader impact
than just improving the conduct of science and scholarship. Though easily
forgotten, now, at the time this was an unproven and controversial
concept. Our work on the Internet started in 1973 and was based on even
earlier work that took place in the mid-late 1960s. But the Internet, as
we know it today, was not deployed until 1983. When the Internet was still
in the early stages of its deployment, Congressman Gore provided
intellectual leadership by helping create the vision of the potential
benefits of high speed computing and communication. As an example, he
sponsored hearings on how advanced technologies might be put to use in
areas like coordinating the response of government agencies to natural
disasters and other crises.

6 Likes

And put his money where his mouth was, made a mint. sigh. Wish I had money to invest back then. My wife still hasn’t lived down telling me people would never buy anything on the internet when I floated the idea of an internet mall way back when modems were 300 baud.

Ha! But you probably have more hair than Bezos…

My (small scale) version of that is that my friend and I were driving to Cedar Point 22 years ago after high school graduation and basically thought of “fast pass” on the way.

Sadly we had no ambition or capability to develop or implement.

I also wanted to head to Cali back then and bug game developers until they gave me a job. Glad that didn’t happen now that I know what their labor practices are like.

1 Like

“Rockstar” life is not very rockstar…

Or, despite a fairly impressive groundswell of backlash reactionary voting, the swing states are swingy because demographics, and Trump did nothing to address that fact.

No, odd things are not happening outside of the rare instance, there is no widespread “odd” things happening.

Again false.

They didn’t say they stopped counting on Wednesday and would start again on Thursday. They said they wouldn’t annouce new results until Thursday, counting continued on Wednesday.

Why?

They wanted to tell Trump “Your Fired”. The issue was Trump, not as much (in general) down ballot candidates.

Yes I believe there are Republicans that rejected Trump and yet voted down ballot for GOP.

I’m one. I was happy to mark my ballot as “Trump, You’re Fired!”

You are conflating two things here. Republicans were not prevented from having Poll Watchers present during counting. They complained they couldn’t get close enough, the Judge said 6’ was reasonable and they could get closer.

With authorized Poll Watchers in the inside having large windows open to the public is not needed and actually can act as a distraction to election workers. Correct call to let the concentrate and work in peace. Let the ■■■■ show occur outside the counting center.

If they are trying to hid the counting process, why have live webcams pointed at the counting area?

https://www.walb.com/2020/11/06/man-seen-mich-election-conspiracy-theory-video-was-tv-photojournalist-job/
Again false. The unmarked case were not ballots.

It was camera equipement.

Again false.

This is based on a typo in Michigan’s reported results of 128,000 vote for Biden. It was a typo and caught in about 20 minutes and corrected. But the Conspiracy Theorists and social media continue to run with it.

We know you are not alone. You can President Trump are at two.
.WW, PSHS

5 Likes

The Fear, The Panic, One might say even The Desperation is setting in.

6 Likes

Feels like 2016 all over again, with a new cast. But 2000 was when the first pilot aired.

2 Likes