Why Trump should not meet with Mueller

Are you homophobic Tommy Boy? I know that liberals typically give other liberals a pass on this kinda thing. But be careful. You could be kicked out of the club.

If they don’t bring all of this back to Comet Ping Pong or Benghazi sometime soon, no amount of toffee ice cream will placate me.

I want their best dance mix of crazy.

2 Likes

Unlikely. Liberals don’t want it with me anymore than most of you do.

But still, you are flagrantly lying about easily provable fact and trying to pass it off as the truth through repetition, just like a certain president you have a man crush on.

Trump should only agree to meet with Mueller if he can have Putin in the room.

3 Likes

Says the person who started the thread with the premise that Trump shouldn’t be held accountable by being questioned

2 Likes

Man crush? You grossly underestimate my affection for the President. A man crush is what you have for Hillary. See the difference?

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

QFT.
Hillary is a man.

1 Like

Again. Stop dancing. Accountable for what?

Okay, since a bromance and a man crush are synonyms, the only option left is love? Sexual love?

Ohhhhhkay.

Find a single post with Tommy making excuses for Hillary’s ■■■■■■■■■ Now compare that to your daily bullet pointed pretzel twisting. No one here worships Hillary. Investigate her. Lock her up. We do not care.

1 Like

So was lock her up, and a lot of people are it up.

Talk about admitting to being a fanboy

It can be whatever your fantasy wants it to be! Entirely your call. Who am I to judge. But I am growing a little bored, so I’m getting back on topic. If you don’t mind.:+1:

Anyways, back to the topic of acceptable ways for Trump to meet with Mueller.

How about Trump and Mueller do a taped under oath video conference that Trump is later allowed to selectively edit to remove or add bits of dialogue.

1 Like

I love that idea! Has it ever been done before? :wink:

Obama and Hillary did it all the time. Ever wonder why Obama stopped saying “um” all the time towards the end of his presidency? He ordered that they all be edited out. His minions got most of the stupid stuff he said too.

1 Like

Amen!

:laughing:

It’s happening with the Cohen tape right now. Apparently the Cohen tape is a tape of a tape. The original is nowhere to be found.

Of course it is a copy. The original is in evidence