Why Trump should not meet with Mueller

You mean the original that does not contain any evidence of a crime? It’s still not illegal to offer someone a buyout for non disclosure. Unless you use public funds like congress does.

That is not necessarily true. When pieced together with other evidence (that may or may not exist) it is likely the tape could show the intent to violate campaign laws

Where have you looked?

Remove Wiki.

2 Likes

Paying Russian hookers to pee on a bed in Russia isn’t a crime either.

It’d start with the oath.

“I, David Dennison, …”

3 Likes

You obviously are completely and totally clueless as it relates to law enforcement. Right now, the FBI is investigating the disappearance of a young woman in Iowa who apparently went missing after a jog. There is no specific crime that has been committed. Yet, people are investigating. It is not a crime for her to be gone. She is an adult. Yet, and active investigation exists.

In this case, there were several known crimes to have been committed, and there were several potential crimes that had enough circumstantial evidence surrounding them, that an investigation was the only logical step. That you are so blinded by your devotion and fealty to a man, over that of your country or the rule of law, that you cannot see or accept this reality is no one else’s problem but your own.

You keep rolling on with your chants of no crime, no crime, no crime, which does little more than expose your own ignorance on this subject. Which is undoubtedly going to lead most of us to question your competency on a myriad of other subjects around here as well. If you cannot comprehend these basic realities, then what else are you going to remain willfully obtuse on?

I honestly never thought Trump would do ■■■■ this crazy right before the midterm. Shoot his mouth off sure, but not threaten a government shutdown and then try to Twitter-beef with the Kochs, who pretty much every Republican at the federal level are indebted too (including Mike Pompeo lol).

J. Edgar Hoover?

I haven’t heard anyone claim it is evidence of a crime. I have heard many Trumpettes whine that it does not evidence any crime.

It most certainly, if it is as has been played on the news, does exhibit evidence of Trump caught in another lie.

They will run with this if you repeat it twice more.

1 Like

it was smart, as Mueller pointed out, for Trump and his team to stonewall just about everything.

transparency in federal government. weren’t you once for that?