Why Trump should not meet with Mueller

If Trump wants to be exonerated, then he has to sit down with Mueller.

The first question would go down like this:

Mueller: President Trump, what color tie are you wearing?
Trump: (looking down at his red tie) - Purple
Mueller: President Trump, do you know that your tie is red?
Trump: I just said that my tie is red.
Mueller: President Trump, you just told me your tie was purple.
Trump: No I didn’t. (standing up) - Fake news! Collusion is not a crime! Manipulating Mueller is claiming my tie is green!

6 Likes

That’s not how investigations work. That information is never released until an investigation is completed.

But you wouldn’t know speeding was occurring unless you used the radar gun to investigate it.
See thats how investigations work.

It was suspected there was Russian meddling and possible collusion, which is why the special prosecuter was appointed.

Further more investigators don’t reveal the results of their investigation until they are finished with it in most cases. There is a reason for that.

Now you can ask for anything you want, doesn’t mean you are entitled or will get it. This investigation will continue on course until Mueller is done, deal with it.

There are going to be a very large number of disappointed Mueller-o-philes in the next year or so.

Keep it going. Almost there…

This is just terrible, terrible logic. A radar gun is literally an investigation in search of a crime, just as you whinged about.

1 Like

Here is what we both know. Trump has been accused of crimes by hysterical liberals. But not by Mueller. Mueller is fishing. Trying to find a crime to connect Trump to. So far he has been unsuccessful. And he is embarrassed by his failure. Trump is not obligated to help him fish. Some people will not see. Others see things that are not there. Which one are you?

1 Like

This is awesome.

Trump lies so fast that the color of his tie actually blue shifts on the visual spectrum.

1 Like

I pointed that out already but hes already found some way to twist it all around in his mind. I WANT A NAMED CRIME, I WANT I WANT I WANT, GIVE IT TO ME NOW. Kinda reminds me of Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka.

Exonerated of what? If Mueller wants to sit down with Trump he needs to explain why.

Again. Then there’s this.

You say that as if you care about the lies of politicians. You could not care less. Have you ever spent a single second condemning the lies of any democrat? I didn’t think so.

Altair’s second law of politics.

Republicans only care about the lies of democrats.
Democrats only care about the lies of republicans.

Do me a favor and let me know when that changes.

Yawn.

He’s your boy.

Yawn? Maybe. But Altair’s second law stands. Unchallenged.

To answer the OP’s question though. Trump should not meet with Mueller, because he doesn’t have one competent lawyer working for him. He would easily find himself in legal trouble.

Are you saying that Mueller goal is simply to get the President for something? Why in God’s name would Trump give him the time of day if this is the case?

Trump definitely shouldn’t because he’s a pathological liar who never listens to his attorneys.

Meh.

Self-eponymous laws are ego-driven and thus presumptively suspect.

You can name that ^^^^^ one after anyone you like.

1 Like

No. You are wrong.

Mueller’s mandate is clearly laid out in his appointment document. His job is to ascertain whether a crime has been committed. The idea if he were to answer questions would be to exonerate himself from a possible crime. No one told him he had to.

Most investigations are started to investigate a crime. As you said, this one was started to figure out if a crime was committed at all. It’s basically a scavenger hunt. The President should not take part in a scavenger hunt. Especially one where he has been targeted without cause.