Why Trump should not meet with Mueller

I’m starting to realize that a ridiculous amount of untrue claims begin with the line, “Let’s not forget.”

Let’s not forget that Hillary started all of this, Fusion Comet Benghazi Balls.

1 Like

Why do keep ignoring the hacking? That is sufficient crime to warrant an investigation.

1 Like

You made up most of that.

Conspiring with Russians to illegally interfere in the election.

But you knew that already, at least you would it you paid any attention at all.

He made up all of it.

2 Likes

That is an excellent reason to investigate the Russians. That is zero reason to investigate Trump. Hillary opened herself up to hacking by keeping a secret server in her house with government files on it. And the Russians got in. She is absolutely guilty. Yet we are wasting our time on Trump?

I’m satisfied with the accuracy of this section. Every thing else is made up.

You are right the hacking in itself is not enough to investigate Trump. However it is entirely possible for additional targets to identified during the natural course of an investigation.

Squeeze the indicted until they squeal. I’ve seen Law and Order. Apparently, they haven’t.

The reason to investigate Trump is because so many of his campaign staff had connections with Russians (that were atypical) and so many of them lied about it (suggesting consciousness of guilt). There’s plenty of reason to investigate the Trump campaign.

Fine. But Trump is not one of them. So there is no reason for him to meet with someone who only wants to play gotcha and bring him down.

And BTW. What’s being lost in this is the fact that we hack the Russians too. Anywhere and everywhere we can. And we should.

Unless you part of the investigation you have no way of knowing that.

Agreed.

Well he isn’t going to meet with him, so the whole thread is sort of pointless.

Well not really. As representatives if the DNC, the media is going to go berserk if Trump declines the invitation. They will pronounce him guilty…………Again. I’m not sure how they could possibly get more hysterical than they already are, but bet they do.

Perhaps they will, but he still isn’t going to do it. Stuck between a rock and rudy’s head.

Nobody on Trump’s team, except possibly for Trump himself, is dumb enough to think that a meeting is anything but a disastrous idea for Trump.

Meh- even diehard Trumpists like yourselves know that he lies before brushing his teeth in the morning. Any meeting with Mueller would be tantamount to agreeing to a perjury charge. Trump ain’t gonna do an interview and the Mueller investigation will continue along, picking up more witnesses. Cohen is just the latest to turn against Trump.

I spent 22 years defending the Constitution of a once great nation, now I ask myself several times a day “was it worth it?”

And die hard Hillary ■■■■■■■ such as yourself tried to elect the most prolific liar in the history of politics. Altair’s second law of politics certainly applies here. So who cares?