Why Trump is Still Leading In the Polls?

It might depend on which federal prison Trump is residing in.

1 Like

Which is exactly why he was indicted.

I’m not sure the polls are meaningful, but it appears that the tactic may not have worked. I guess the next move is to see how a conviction affects public opinion.

3 Likes

Apparently not, or you wouldn’t have challenged Ben to quote it. :wink:

2 Likes

Indicted can mean one of two things. They committed a crime. Weaponized government is trying to destroy them.

Or…it can be both.

4 Likes

I’ve looked at the story on FOX of his upcoming interview. All I can say is… wow.

If what he said there is going to be his defense, stick a fork in him.

and this is coming from someone who looking at the law and the possibility of a defense thought there was no crime committed.

Give it a month or two and they will deny it and ask for proof again.

1 Like

Brandon is intentionally divisive.

Trump just annoyed his foes.

Trump is a gifted leader.

Good interview with Brett Baier except for 2020 election topic.

Nice to see Trump keeps saying things that can and will be used against him in court. This guy is a idiot.

1 Like

That quote was 2 years old. I had forgotten. And I owned up to my mistake. Yet, you use that to throw a dart at me.
I guess everything is a game to some folks.

Nope…I have no problem admitting I was wrong, or was mistaken. I am human, and we are all flawed and make mistakes.

The orange idiot can participate in an hour plus long interview.

The Brandon idiot refuses to even talk to the press.

The legal putsch against Trump has already backfired.

Any issues with genuinely secret documents should be kept secret or at least be discreetly handled.

I have no problem with Trumps explanation of the hurried packing of the boxes and the suspicious nature of denying video and Trump lawyers presence during the ill conceived “raid.”

It is all now fruit of a poisoned tree.

2 Likes

So, accusations against a candidate without convictions are enough to dissuade your vote. The propagandists love you.

4 Likes

Exactly.

Part of the show IMO.

1 Like

Shouldn’t the disdain be for the accusers, who keep accusing but none of their accusations stick? Nope…and the sheoplization of America continues. Orange man baaa, baaa, baaad.

2 Likes

No.
I’m also not a fan of a President who bad-mouthed his staff, gets cozy with dictators, flirted with authoritarian, and petty.

That’s another problem I have with Trump.
He just won’t admit that he’s wrong on anything.

It would be nice if he said that he’s wrong, I’m sorry, or my bad.

1 Like

That’s the most truthful thing you’ve said but here’s the problem. Who is better for the job right now? This country is being led by far worse right now and it’s taking our country down the drain. Who is it, that you believe can reverse it? Why do you think it is this corrupt power keeps attacking him? That seems to upset you more than any of the charges sticking? Why? Why don’t you look at who it is that keeps attacking him?

Trump is the ONLY candidate that I see running that is not a part of this establishment or is the only one “bull” enough to smash this corrupt china shop. You may not like him but this isn’t about feelings. It’s about getting a job done and there is no one else out there right now, with the corruption at the highest levels of every aspect…FBI, CIA, NSA, DoJ, State Department and even our military. Let’s not leave out the MSM. I don’t know if you actually realize how bad things are right now but…“we the people” are in trouble.

1 Like

Trump needs to ■■■■ can the 2020 schtick. It’s tired, worn out and will turn away the fence sitters. He needs to go line by line the Trump plan moving forward pointing out J’Biden’s dumpster fire both economically and national security his inept handlers have created.
Ol Folksy Joe’s cabinet have been abysmal failures. I’m of the opinion Trump likely would fire any of them for piss poor job performance. But none of them were nominated for their resume, they were “inclusive”.
Joey’s VP is a worthless box checker that called his old kid sniffing wrinkly arse a racist during debates fer crissakes!

2 Likes

Agree. He can mention Twitter files and the shadow effort that was quasi-legal.

No more saying it was stolen. We all know what happened. You are correct, time to move forward.

The original question in this thread…

“Why Trump is still leading in the polls”…

Maybe the answer is really simple. People were way better off in America when Trump was in office.

4 Likes