Why Trump is Still Leading In the Polls?

Our entire discussion is really 100 years out of date. As is probably my definition of either word. The truth is that no Trump isn’t part of the washington elite to the extent that he is an outsider and imo he do wants to be.

He wanted to be an nfl owner too.

He wants to be a part of the system because he has spent his entire life working with it. He said do during the debate. The second part.

This whole he wants what’s best for the forgotten man is rhetoric. I! fact the whole forgotten man thing is nonsense. That’s the populism.

They love the fact that Trump is an unrepentant criminal. Love it. Wish they could commit crimes and face no consequences like he does.

2 Likes

Don’t think I’m against it. Please, support Trump for president. Especially if he’s under like four different indictments. Support him even more. Threaten coups because everyone is so mean to him. Again.

I implore you, give him the nomination so we can end him as a future candidate forever (while he continues to bedevil internal Republican politics until the day he dies). Allow us to take this eliminationist, reactionary ideology and break its back over our knee in just eight short years. Please.

3 Likes

That’s for sure.

1 Like

What a stupid post.

1 Like

I completely disagree. There’s a lot to that.

Not really. For an ideology that is over 2000 years old, the difference in the past 100 years is incidental.

But “your side” (apologies for the crass and somewhat unfair grouping) doesn’t want the relevance to be seen.

Just one side?

Bernie is a populist.

So is Brandon. It’s how they get elected.

Evidence for your assessment that it’s only rhetoric?

I think “forgotten man” translates to “forgotten American” in his mind.

What happens if he wins Tommy what will that look like. I assume it’s at least a remote possibility looking at the polls, Biden’s sinking approval and where the economy has been heading.

Unless of course he is locked up or pleas out.

It’s not even close either.

3 Likes

Your count may be a little off.

Call me crazy, but I don’t want a President who is too cozy to dictators, authoritarians, and racists.

I don’t want a President who have no respect to classified papers.

Great post. :+1: :clap: :clap:

I agree with you about disliking Biden.

2 Likes

That’s the dumbest comment ever

And yet it’s true.

1 Like

I don’t know if he was the best…but there is no question America was better off both at home and abroad while he was in office.

And let’s be honest….there has been so much lying…often about “Trump Lies” from the left…the Russia collusion fraud should disqualify the leftists who were peddling that crap from being taken seriously ever. All whike completely ignoring the obvious lies from the Biden’s.

Liberals have peddled so much nonsense and aimed so much fire at one family it’s disgusting.

You libs seriously need to be careful what you wish for…

3 Likes