Why Trump is Still Leading In the Polls?

All the lying the Biden’s have done leads one to see a big fire behind all that smoke…especially as the oversight committee continues to uncover new information. Why did Wray lie about the 1023 not even existing when when now know it’s very real?

His dishonest financial malfeasance…coupled with his willful destruction of our southern border should be more than enough grounds for removal from office.

I think the border all by itself is enough…he’s allowed this country to be invaded gotten tens of thousands of people killed, raped, sold into slavery…

And his administration has lied about all of it.

4 Likes

I couldn’t vote Libertarian. Too liberal on moral issues.

Abortion for example.

2 Likes

So what?

1 Like

I have been hearing this for at least a decade…maybe 2.

1 Like

Link?

Yep. I told you back in 2016 how our government and it’s agencies are being weaponized…all while you were still regurgibleating the Russian collusion delusion. I even started a new thread on it here in the new Hannity Land and only now…is Congress investigating it and proving it to be true.

Here…lemme help.

1 Like

Don’t pretend you didn’t know, I’ sure you defended it

2 Likes

Intersectionality.

The Republican senate committee confirmed Russian interference in our elections,.
I have never pushed collusion.

An opinion piece from the Cato institute?

Do you have issues with other lobbying efforts?

General election polls taken after the indictment:

Economist. Tie
Quinnipac. Biden +4
Harris. Trump +6
Rasmussen. Trump +6

It’s appears that this is backfiring. Polls could not show those numbers if there is not a concurrent lack of trust in the credibility of the DOJ.
The great uniter President has been the most divisive president in my lifetime.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I rather have a President who isn’t indicted multiple times.

I go with DeSantis, Scott, or any true conservative.

2 Likes

good one!

2 Likes

is the information about the lightbulb policies wrong? we were all here when Obam gave GE a seat at the table when they were writing the regs. We were all here when the regs were completed and… gasp… the only company the made lightbulbs that complied with the new regs was… GE.

Quote it.

No can do. Can’t have a POTUS and VPOTUS from the same state.

you should make it hard

1 Like

Touche

That term was not accurate. I have learned from my mistakes.

Uh, huh…the front page news was that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election but that’s nice, when caught in being wrong, you attempt to rewrite history. That’s very weak of you. Try again.

2 Likes

It might depend on which federal prison Trump is residing in.

1 Like