Why Trump is going to win in 2020

There are plenty of UNELECTED crazy people who make crazy comments on both sides of the political spectrum.

The fact you want to use that to justify the PRESIDENT’s low brow behavior with some comment Madonna made is a joke.

1 Like

They don’t, but pollsters want you to believe that. Just like they wanted you to believe that Hillary had a 95% chance of winning in 2016.

1 Like

I know very well the things said about Obama, the nasty names etc. I detest the man and everything he stands for but I have never “dreamed of blowing up the White House” or doing violence against anyone for that matter. I’m guessing that if anyone, especially a white guy, had made such a comment when Obama was in office, that guy would have gotten a personal visit from the secret service. Let’s also see what happens if someone publicly called for the harrassment of a congressman or Senator. There is a difference between peaceful protest and resistance and calls for harrassment. Many people ACTUALLY HAVE been harrassed and assaulted for nothing more than wearing a hat! This us acceptable to you?

1 Like

You mean like the white guy you just quoted who fantasized about shooting Obama in the head?

Maybe because he isn’t as popular as some people think.

1 Like

Hey. If losing the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 and historically poor approval ratings make you feel warm and fuzzy, more power to you.

[/quote]

They don’t, but pollsters want you to believe that. Just like they wanted you to believe that Hillary had a 95% chance of winning in 2016.
[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, they’re ALL in on it.

1 Like

by doing what, exactly?

I agree with you that polls thirteen months out are very unreliable… but they are the clues we. have to go on.

I am not sure why you believe the public is only hearing the Democratic side of impeachment. The Democrats are pursuing their investigations while there has been non-stop public appearances by the President, Giuliani and numerous Republican supporters given their impressions of the impeachment effort. There was an uproar last week when the Sunday talk shows were blanketed by Republican attacks on the impeachment with hardly a Democrat in sight.

I asked you…what do you think the response of the conservative media was when Ted Nugent said that?

The statements of people like Madonna and Kathy Griffin and the like were universally condemned…hell what little was left of Griffin’s career was ruined over it.

Exactly. Well put. Only in the bizzaro world reaches of the propaganda filled opinion outlets feeding the daily slop of fear and paranoia would Obama have been considered an extreme leftist. Reality is exactly in line with your definition of him.

1 Like

This wouldn’t have been done prior to the date I have…

It’s almost like we’re reading a transcript from one of those radio shows…

3 Likes

Indeed. More evidence that propaganda works.

One might say propaganda works bigly

1 Like

.^

Who thought it would be Trump to bring to meaning to the words “Foreign Aid”.
.^^^^

3 Likes

He came across as a complete mental patient. He is appalling.

1 Like

To a Biden “sniffer”, he never did anything wrong.

100 ohm

----/////-----

No they haven’t.