Why Trump is going to win in 2020

There was a majority of globalist sympathisers in both the house and the senate, a number of whom were cleaned out by their voluntarily retiring or losing their re-election bids in 2018, and between them opposed and hindered Trump’s agenda.

Did the Republicans have the majority in both the House of Reps and Senate and could have fully funded Trump’s wall during Trump’s first 2 years in office?

Globalists don’t want a wall, or border security. Both parties have globalist sympathisers opposed to Trump’s nationalist agenda. Your analysis of events based on a left/right political dichotomy is out of date. Both left and right have their globalist factions that are working against nationalists.

Where did I say left or right when I asked about which party had control of the Reps and Senate?

And what’s the actual population?

Glad you asked.

48% Dem or lean Dem
39% Rep or lean Rep
7% Ind
Remainder no response/other

You were definitely around when “unskewing polls” was a thing, bought into it then and were extremely disappointed when math that is just wrong turned out to be wrong.

1 Like

Its also important to note that after Trump was elected, the numbers of Republicans and Independents remained fairly steady BUT there was an exchange in the 5% range of R’s moving to I because they didn’t like Trump and I’s moving to R because they liked Trump. This helps explain why Trum support is so overwhelming among Republicans – the party’s membership has aligned to Trump and his political approach.

…in spite of every force known to man working against him.

I don’t think you understand how political polling works.

The sample isn’t stratified by self-identified party affiliation. That would defeat the purpose.

When a poll says that it included 48% “Democrats”, it means 48% of the respondents (a random sample of the population) said they were Democrats.

That is part of the progress and probably needed done. The new sections are underway though it remains to be seen how much is done by election time.

We know OJ is vigorously pursuing the real killer and will search every golf course in the world if that’s what it takes!

That’s why dems want the grand jury testimony that they will ultimately get. Then well known for sure

Once the country is at near full employment, how can created jobs continue to increase? At some point things will level off and the unemployment rate will remain stable too.

Zero.

But I’m sure trump will proclaim Mexico will pay for the wall during his 2020 bid and the The Red Hat Mob will be duped again into believing it.

Already past zero, and by winning back the house and weeding out more Rino’s in 2020, he’ll get much more done and set the stage for Pence in 2024!

1 Like

A big part of why so many of them lost their seats in 2018.

1 Like

They weren’t trump enough lol

As if house Democrats, who can’t even ask their own coherent questions of witnesses, will discover within the same material incriminating evidence that thirteen angry partisan Democrat lawyers couldn’t find after sifting through it over two years.

Ever heard of legal immigration: something Trump and other patriots love.