Why the Senate impeachment Trial will be Short

Mmmmm…no.

Trump to Zelensky: “Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.”

1 Like

It just looks that way through a certain filter. :roll_eyes:

Feel free to refute anything I said.

I already did.

Apparently you haven’t been paying attention to the goat-ropin’ that is the DNC presidential candidates.

Out of all the people involved in getting this coveted investigation going, who is willing to vouch for this?

Evidence … :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Perhaps because it could have been better? Who is qualified to say?

I love irony. :smile:

1 Like

Yes evidence…:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Trump to Zelensky: “Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.”

That’s nice … but it ain’t evidence.

Yes it is.

No its not … its testimony.

Sure…testimonial evidence.

Its just blather related to the allegations. There is no evidence of “high crimes and misdemeanors” or “malfeasance.”

Uh huh. Read again…

Nope … still blather. And if anything, it damns Biden, not Trump.

Well its interesting you call Trump talking to a foreign president as blather. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Call it whatever you like, but it sure isn’t evidence of an impeachable offense.

You’re the one who called it blather- and yes- pushing a foreign president to dig up dirt and investigate your main political opponent is…impeachable.

Trust me you will not want a Democratic President to do the same.