Why straight pride event are stupid

If you really think about it, we fought in WW2 to push back against the gay agenda. Now they want to kiss in the streets with their gay nation flags like that war never happened.

1 Like

Would it totally ruin your romanticized ideal of that event to learn that a percentage of those brave men storming the beach and dying in the struggle against Nazism that day were gay?

1 Like

Prove it.

Gold. Pure Gold. Lol

Liberal propaganda gay peope didnt exist till the communist took over.

I think Milo the grand marshal sums it up pretty well as to why this event is necessary, put bluntly straight folks are the true victims.

“I might technically be a sequined and perfectly coiffed friend of Dorothy’s, but I’ve spent my entire career advocating for the rights of America’s most brutally repressed identity — straight people — so I know a thing or two about discrimination,” Yiannopoulos said in a statement.

Yeah I got that. Thats just to inconceivable to me. Im not into what comes out of there but folks got every right to get their freak on

Why not ask @Jezcoe? He brought up the topic of protected sex.

So people should stop having oral sex now? :joy:

You brought up the topic. I’m not sure why. Yiu wanted fo highlight that gay men COULD use protection … but dont.

They make choices. Exactly my point. They make choices. The gay make choices too.

So they don’t contract and spread disease because they are BORN THAT WAY. They contract and spread disease according to the CDC chart because of the choices they make. The behavior is dangerous… which was the point anyhow… refuting the post that homosex behavior is not dangerous.

So you think that every single human being should do everything possible to avoid the risk of disease or early death? This would include having a healthy diet, exercising, etc? Do you chastise overweight or lazy people?

This is just grasping for straws to justify prejudice. If you compare any two groups, it’s likely one group may be statistically better or worse than the other group at something. Pointing out random statistical differences doesn’t mean that it’s justified to hold negative views towards every member of a group.

Yes…People are chastised for being overweight. And their insurance rates go up if they are overweight and engage in other risky behavior such as smoking.

Thanks for asking.

Oh… so now if someone on D-Day had green eyes, we should attribute heroism and other good qualities to all green eyed people today?
Or what was the point of your post again?

I was asking specifically if the poster chastised people for other life choices, it’s pretty obvious that some people will chastise people for anything.

The majority of the population does not run around avoiding every possible carcinogen or disease, though. So it’s pretty silly to use disease statistics to vilify every member of a group.

Who is vilifying?

Straight people don’t use protection in a lot of instances either.

“what if” “what if” a much repeated phrase on this forum.

How about reality? Isn’t that good enough?

You appear to be. Sexual promiscuity isn’t just a gay thing… even if gay males have a higher transmission rate, that doesn’t mean that being a gay male, within itself, is wrong.

Ummm… you are correct. So? I did not bring up the topic. You did.

Straight men who don’t use protection and cause pregnancy have to accept that their CHOSEN behavior has consequences. Likewise, gay men who dont use protection and spread HIV have to accept that their CHOSEN behavior has consequences.

You seemed to want to relieve them of that responsibility for the consequences. Why else would you have brought it up here?