Why renewable energy can't save the planet

I certainly do.

You can’t concrete the whole world and expect it not to flood.

The other thing that’s happening is they are building subdivisions on old rice fields.

When it was the murder capital of the first world.

1 Like

Yep, it was bad. It’s still bad.

I never said it was based on frequency, you assumed that is what I meant.

I know you do so you know the threat and choose to still live there.

I remember it well. A guy with a gold front tooth tried to take my suede jacket.

Lol, dating yourself?

well cities are quite commonly cut up, its hard to find a city that doesn’t have active construction going on be it road repair, drainage, etc.

Yup…

1979 lol.

1 Like

this wasn’t a one in 500 year event.

Good point. Just because the flooding is worse does not mean the storm was worse.

1 Like

Harvey never hit Houston.

Actually, you kind of did …

Kinda did by your interpretation. Just because people don’t use the same words as you doesn’t mean they don’t know what they are talking about. You made an incorrect assumption on words you would not have used. Which when you pointed out my words I just politely said my point then you had to try and tell me it wasn’t.

Abbot did have to give a second statement clarifying that the outage was not solely due to green energy.

But you know how it is, corrections rarely get the play of the original statements.

What else do I have to go on other than the words you use? :thinking:

Particularly when you have an agenda that is advanced by ignoring it.

Aren’t you ignoring Abbots attempt to malign green energy? That was quite an agenda on his part. :grinning: