Why now? more texts

It literally does not.

try again,

A source told Fox News that the messages were part of a **new**ly released batch of Strzok-Page communications from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, uncovered as part of his investigation into the start of the FBI’s Russia investigation.

it literally says newly released. your article

Try again, this time instead of just reading a part of a word in a sentence, read the whole sentence and take in its meaning.

New Strzok-Page texts reveal others were ‘leaking like mad’ in lead up to Trump-Russia probe

is the first word new?

In two different threads, as have you.

I don’t put faith in any of them

Listen dude, the timpani is in the attic so there will be no drum roll. Out with it.

uggg

a North Carolina politician

who put faith in strzok?

See where getting back to the part where people who can read well are smashing into those who can’t and I just don’t know what to do about it. Sneaky, you’re can read gud, tell me point blank where I’m wrong and tell me why you believe Meadows lil narrative here.

have you ever been proven wrong? I do not think you can comprehend when you are wrong. therefore you are always right.

Also, this is ■■■■■■■ hilarious. I’m starting that patreon.

can you read the word NEWLY

Out with what?

It seems like you are.

The punchline you’ve set up twice.

No, this isn’t binary, just because I know is Meadows weaving another tale and that he’s an ass doesn’t mean I have faith in stzock. c’mon man.

You said Horowitz addressed all this or something to that effect. He was very clear about scope in his report.

I get the impression he is very unhappy with Strzok.

Ok, if you say so.