Why No Daily Covid Briefings From "the biden White House"?

You said:

This is a laughably disprovable comment that you’re now flailing around to try to defend.

It’s really hilarious

There is no way you really believe that :rofl:

1 Like

Is there a running count in the corner of CNN, MSNBC programs etc. of the daily dead with covid?

2 Likes

Move those goalposts!

Nope. that is what I have been discussing the whole time. Like for like.

Y’all are the ones stating that one source publishing a count is exactly the same as the daily county in the corner of every news broadcast etc. we saw during the Iraq war.

Did you know deaths from COVID-19 in the United States in June 2021, were a mere average of 342 a day? LINK ,

Also see:

Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average

There is no question that hand-wringers and worry-warts in our country are unmoved by common sense and data.

The fact is, we have more serious problems to contend with, like our current Administration opening the floodgates and allowing a flood of the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries into our population, a percentage of which are infected with COVID-19

If you want to worry about something, worry about the Democrat Party Leadership and how its policies are destructive to the common defense and general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

JWK

Blah blah blah, irrelevant to the point being made, which is that the person I was responding to moved the goalposts from their original comment. Not only that, but certainly not interested in whatever claptrap “medicalxpress.com” has to peddle.

:roll_eyes:

Well, if you want a different source, then see:

Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average

As I correctly pointed out, deaths from COVID-19 in the United States in June 2021, were a mere average of 342 a day.

Stop peddling fear and hand-wringing over COVID-19 and start worrying about our southern border which is a very real and present danger!

JWK

Another round of nonsense that has neither anything to with the post it was responding to, nor even the basic premise of the thread.

Oh, but my post has everything to do with the premise of the thread. There are no daily COVID-19 briefings because the Administration can no longer fear monger, now that the daily deaths are down to less than 400 a day across the entire United States!

JWK

No goalpost move. You just can’t be bothered to compare apples to apples. You want to compare apples to squid and call it the same.

3 Likes

I hope party-free, has finally learned why there are no more daily COVID-19 briefings from the Biden Administration. Can’t fear monger when deaths are down across the United States to under 400 a day.

Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average-USA

JWK

But…there are national briefings. Not daily, and not from the White House, but they are happening.

No it prattled on about illegal immigration and Covid (which you’ve already started a thread about).

You ever ADMITTED to changing the subject when you said:

Nice try.

You words:

Nothing about CNN, or MSNBC. You said “news” outlets giving a daily death toll, not CNN and MSNBC with a ticker in the corner. Then you pulled the hur hur NYT bit when someone proved you wrong, you tried to pivot to hur hur ONLY the NYT, when that obviously wasn’t true, then tried to pivot to I meant CNN and MSNBC having tickers. And no doubt you could go to either place to find Covid numbers. Because they’re not presenting them in the manner you wish doesn’t mean they are failing to do what you described here:

Your words. And the goalposts moved here:

when you went from "daily death toll " to “running count in the corner of CNN, MSNBC programs.”

No need to try to pretend the words you typed in this thread aren’t there for all to see.

Goalposts moved, gaslighting achieved.

Oh sweet Jesus.

‘You didn’t specify by name news outlets so nya’.

Get a grip.

Lol. Like I said, goalposts moved, gaslight achieved.

Nope.

You are changing the discussion. If something is not specifically named the argument becomes moot according to you.

If you can’t follow the comparisons, that’s on you. But we also know why you refuse to compare apples to apples.

JWK

1 Like

The words you typed, and your gaslighting that followed, is all RIGHT THERE, and quoted multiple times for all to see.

Your argument evolved every time you couldn’t admit you were wrong when proven wrong, and you’d have us believe the words you typed didn’t mean what they mean.

Sort of amazing, actually. Truly a Trumpian era we’re in.