Why most Eagles players decided against going to the White House

Why obviously? You do know, some people grow up and put aside childish games.

I love a good laugh.

There’s nothing childish about making a living doing something you’re good at.

So the NFL knowingly using players for profit, all the while hiding the fact they knew the sport was literally killing players, did not sway you to stop supporting the NFL.

The NFL tuning g a blind eye to some players than engaged in physical abuse, did not sway you to stop supporting the NFL.

A player who peacefully protests the plight of the black/brown man in America, and the racial injustice they deal with daily…that’s is what finally cause you to take notice.

That, is pretty ■■■■■■ up.

4 Likes

You obviously put it aside because you weren’t good enough to play it for a living.

I don’t care why the Eagles turned down the invitation, we don’t need the left or their propaganda puppets. I have no use for petty sour grapes liberals.

1 Like

Their choice to protest during the anthem, which is very disrespectful, is what got my attention.

I don’t care what they do on their time and their dime.

p.s. Gutter language is evidence of a weak mind IMO.

Me either! :sunglasses:

They get paid millions for playing a game. What would you call it?

You don’t care the NFL covered up their knowledge they were killing the players (which did not effect the players, until after they were no longer useful to the NFL)?

And you chastise me because I used a “bad” word?

That is a sick way of thinking, and pretty screwed up priorities.

More Christian hypocrisy in display.

1 Like

The NFL owners are killing the players? The players know the risks and quite willingly play in exchange for millions.

Many people risk their health for much less. For example people who work at chemical plants such as the one I used to work at have a some what higher risk of of dying of something like cancer than the normal public.

People voluntarily take on the risks for the well being of their families. A nice check that maybe they could never get else where.

Football players face similar risks and know it going in.

I stick by my comments on gutter language.

Educate yourself.

Unless you enjoy being ignorant.

Already well educated but thanks for your concern. As i said before the players know the risks going in and choose to take it.

:rofl:

This is where you are terribly wrong. And you choose to stay ignorant on the subject.

i really do not understand why people choose to be ignorant.
I guess it keeps their little world safe if they do so.

I’m not ignorant at all but it doesn’t fit your stubborn narrative to admit it. Better to attack me than admit being wrong.

Players absolutely know the risks and take them anyway for the tremendous monetary reward.

I know that and so do you.

They probably figure they will be among those never effected or choose to ignore the risk.

They aren’t ignorant of the risks in this day and time.

Boxers know the risks in their sport and go for it anyway. Same as the guys working at chemical plants, etc.

No they did not. The NFL hid it from them for years

You really think players didn’t know concussions were bad for them? Really?

Also modern players absolutely have no excuse. They know.

Don’t take the millions and then whine later.

There is big difference between knowing a concussion is not a good thing and knowing that they lead to debilitating brain disease

They know it.