Why most Eagles players decided against going to the White House

so you are the original source of a dumb and erroneous post. If you insist… OK.

True a total of 1 percent of the protestors lost his job

:laughing:

Not in the least, my little friend, you who are proud to have been among the idiots who helped elect stupid Trump to the White House.

It’s whatever the owners and fans say it is. I boycotted last year both live games and televised games and will continue to do so until the players get their act together.

Hint: nobody cares.

1 Like

For me it would have been a very simple decision.

With a loud mouthed president calling some of my fellow league members “SoB’” and saying some of my fellow league members don’t belong-deserve to be here it would have been so easy to tell Donald “thanks, but no thanks”.

Ohhhh. And here i thought it was just them being a bunch of over paid, muscle brained, jerks.

1 Like

That’s an interesting observation.

The owners seem to care. Not about me personally but about the entirety of those boycotting.

It is actually.

Why do you guys think they’re over paid?

Class envy

That’s the left’s department.

Perhaps. I’m just saying, if I was a key part of an industry that makes billions of dollars a year, I’d expect a paycheck in the millions.

Why do you think they’re over paid?

Is It?

I don’t hear any lefties whining about player salaries.

No they spend all their time talking about inequality of wealth and the need for some sort of redistribution. :roll_eyes:

Why do you think they’re over paid?

I just wish i could get paid millions for doing something i use to do as a kid, and enjoyed, for free. I have heard of " Pay to Play " but in this case its " Paid to Play ".

Obviously not good enough for the rest of us to want to watch.