Why Joe Biden for the Democratic candidate?

Wow! Look, after what you guys nominated, and then put in the Whitehouse, you’ve lost all credibility to criticize who we nominate forever!

1 Like

Hillary Clinton.

We nominated one of the Greatest Presidents in American history.

Exactly.

Best since Reagan for sure.

1 Like

I am voting for Trump and now I am voting for Biden. If Biden wins and his idea of being President means he follows everything the far left wants then I’ll vote Republican next time. I’ll keep going back and forth until someone actually tries to be President of everyone. You know like try to find common ground with people outside their base.

1 Like

What’s wrong with Hillary Clinton?

She also has issues, Benghazi still huants her.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you your 2020 Hannity Experience Post of the Year.

Just curious as to what you think is wrong with her. You know, learning and discussing.

Everything.

Everything. Okay. So her hair, her clothes, her daughter, her charitable donations, her public service…all of it?

Yeah, but that was 40 years ago.

The party reversed course in 2016 and nominated one of the worst.

Like they own the Trump Family???

“We”? I thought you were from another country.

Actually Trump is most moderate president in my life time.

Don’t look at what Trump says…look at what he’s doing.

I’m glad someone said it.

Buy America isn’t President Trump’s to own.

You can’t plagiarize something that has been used by politicians for decades.

But yes. Dangerous and incompetent.

We are on the precipice of a for real depression that has been caused by the clown show of a mishandling of a response to the pandemic. At nearly every step the President has made the wrong choice.

Dangerous and incompetent

And how would you have handled it?

Lol looks like it’s finally sinking in for y’all that Trump’s playbook doesn’t work against an old white guy with a fifty year history of being a moderate.

The punches don’t land. Trump can’t even bring himself to lie and say Biden is far left, which speaks volumes.

1 Like