Why isn't Slow Joe paying his fair share?

keep defending the masters. joe cheated the irs out of 500K, you’re okay with that. cool

Tax shelters are now bad now that a democratic POTUS is doing it.

Allan

1 Like

Pretty sketchy “evidence” ya got there. None at all in fact.

Republicans generally don’t go around accusing rich people of not paying their fair share, Biden on the other hand…

3 Likes

theres a difference between a tax shelter which is legal, and misreporting income which is not.

1 Like

none you choose to see.

must defend the masters…

Don’t listen to what democrats say, pay attention to what they do. Increased minimum wage, shelved, tax cuts for the one percent, still on the table.

1 Like

Tax shelters are completely legal.

Much ado over nothing.

Allan

I am shocked at this new found concern around a President making iffy tax dodges.

Shocked.

1 Like

And even when we found out that the former guy had a decades long pattern of outright illegality to dodge paying taxes… they didn’t care.

They don’t get to care now.

Again, Republicans generally don’t run around accusing rich people of not being patriotic because they aren’t paying their fair share.

1 Like

Horse ■■■■■ Show some actual evidence and I’ll be calling for his head on a pike. What you have is a cheap ass hit piece that shows nothing whatsoever.

So what?

You didn’t care with the last guy.

You can’t start doing it now.

It is something that we now allow Presidents to get away with it.

It wasn’t me who fought for that reality.

Not sure it is legal, last I checked you could only pass through about 20% and even then only for certain types of business.

Sure I can, I am not calling out the tax dodge, I am calling out the hypocrisy of accusing others of not being patriotic for not paying their fair share, while doing everything they can not to.

1 Like

Lol. Biden Accountants know the law. They set up the LLC.

Allan

I remember being reassured by the crowd here that if there were anything illegal in Trump’s taxes, he would be charged by the IRS. Wouldn’t the same logic apply here?

1 Like

So this isn’t about illegality… it is about scoring internet points.

You guys let the last one off.

This is normal now because of it.

Remains to be seen. Yes the assumption is they would, but if it’s proven it isn’t legal in this instance that assumption would have to be re-examined.

Trump wasn’t a hypocrite running around yelling pay your fair share at rich people.

1 Like