Why isn't Slow Joe paying his fair share?

Okay libs. This is the time where you do one of three things. Ignore this situation, change the subject to Trump or justify why Biden should be demanding that people earning far less than him pay their “fair share” of taxes while he does everything he can not to.

Here’s what we know: It appears that his tax dodging could be illegal. His supporters in the media won’t report it and the IRS has no interest in tax accountability for high ranking democrats.

Ok libs. Justify the excessive greed and corruption of your “fair share” president.

Report: Bidens Aggressively Dodged More Than $500,000 in Taxes Before Joe Demanded Americans Pay Their ‘Fair Share’ (westernjournal.com)

1 Like

This is the time where you do one of three things. Ignore this situation, change the subject to Trump or justify

No comment woke folk?
:grin:

3 Likes

we definately need investigation of this.

2 Likes

His tax returns are out there to scrutinize unlike our previous president.

Funny I don’t remember you posting anything about lack of transparency regarding trump taxes.

Maybe I just missed it.

Could you point me to it.

Allan

1 Like

He’s a democrat. They believe others should pay taxes!

1 Like

Biden release many years of his tax returns. If there are illegal activities, there should be investigations. How much you want to bet there is nothing there?

Or shall we say this is a nothing burger.

2 Likes

Funny, I don’t care what your opinion of me is. Funny, stay on topic. Funny, the topic isn’t the previous comments of Altair.
How’s that for funny?

1 Like

Correct. But there is no chance this will happen. The IRS isn’t interested in going after their people.

It is on topic when posters post about something that Biden did regarding his taxes when trump didn’t even release his taxes.

There is a term for it.

Allan

2 Likes

So does it appear that there could be some Shenanigans going on with Biden’s taxes? Should we look deeper? Or simply move on?

Investigate but there Nothing here.

Much ado over nothing.

Allan

1 Like

Who are IRS people?

Why do you think he did this? And are you 100 percent sure it’s legal?

Between 2017 and 2019, the Bidens claimed $13.5 million made from speeches and book sales as corporate profits, rather than income, the outlet reported.

3 Likes

or maybe…they are innocent.

From the article in the Western Journal, “The Federalist reported Thursday that upon leaving the vice presidency, the Bidens exploited a potentially illegal tax loophole…”

Not exactly unbiased sources. But if Biden did act illegally then surely it can be proven one way or another based on his tax returns.

I agree. This sounds pretty suspicious to me. I made the thread to inform you. Since your news sources will ignore it. Yes they should get to the bottom of it. But will they. Nope. Not with a high profile democrat. No chance. That would take integrity.

1 Like

Yes it can be. If the IRS is interested in persuing a high ranking democrat. I’m betting they have no interest in going after someone they support.

1 Like

claiming speaking fees as corporate revenue instead of wages is “nothing”. okay.

1 Like

Wouldn’t an independent tax attorney be able to do an analysis based on available information?

Yes, that’s common. People create a Corp for their commercial endeavors. Are you under the illusion that this is illegal in any way?