Why is Trump's approval ratings going down?

So, how many coal jobs has Trump brought back as he promised?

Oh, none? Great. Congratulations. All those poor coal workers thinking that some NY elite con man was going to somehow save the world. I wonder how many had their homes foreclosed. Or are now on welfare or assistance. Welfare? Damn government leaches. Lazy, lazy people. Can we kick them off?

1 Like

MUNCY TOWNSHIP, Pa. – Excited supporters of President Donald Trump boarded buses early Monday, already heading to his rally in Lycoming County.

President Trump will be in central Pennsylvania Monday night, and thousands of people are expected at his rally in Montoursville.

Most of them will be taking a bus in from the Lycoming Mall parking lot.

President Trump’s rally begins at 7 p.m. at the Williamsport Regional Airport in Montoursville. Gates open at 4 p.m., but this is really an all-day event for thousands of people.

Just after 9 a.m., a crowd of people took one of the first shuttles into Montoursville.

With around 10,000 people expected to make the trip, there will be minimal parking in the borough. Most are expected to travel to the Lycoming Mall and take a shuttle into the borough.

Not hard to find the “other” half of America if you want to.

You really need to have an open mind and WANT to see the other side of political philosophy.

About 50% is pretty accurate for PA.

:see_no_evil:

The behavior of Congress and Pelosi post Mueller report is really hurting the DNC.

Ignore at your own political peril.

No obstruction, No collusion…Time to get back to work.

:hear_no_evil:

You don’t want to talk Steel…cause you know that story doesn’t fit your bias.

Coal is also doing better…The economy is excited and you just can’t hide it.

:electric_plug:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Now we’ve moved the goal posts JUST for PA?

Right now Trump is at 45% approval rating. Not “about 50%”.

What exactly is your article about a single rally in a single town supposed to prove?

I did not mean JUST PA.

Sorry to throw you off. President Trump is doing great everywhere outside of CHI-LA-NYC.

Maybe when he starts sending really big numbers of asylum seekers to CHI-LA-NYC his poll numbers will climb there too.

:children_crossing:

We are talking coal, not steel.

I am here to share in the joy of a Trump administration.

Not interested in “proving” anything.

:chicken:

Are you sure you don’t want to look at any articles about steel that are less than a year old?

2 Likes

Of course we are.

That rally will be in West Virginia.

:turkey:

Share away…oh harbinger of joy and positive thoughts.

:chicken:

House has passed many bills this session onto the Senate where the inaction happens.

I know you dont like it but the R senate is blocking up the works,

Allan

I am confused.

I just showed you Trump’s numbers in PA. 45%. How is that great?
Arizona - 44%
Colorado - 42%
Connecticut - 37%
Florida - 47%
Michigan - 43%
Ohio - 47%
Virginia - 45%
Wisconsin - 42%

Same website listed above.

How is this great?

No, you making up numbers you want to hear is not as accurate as any poll. 2018 called and wants it’s math back.

Well, to be honest, for any other president these numbers would be abysmal. But for Trump …

Then reconsider posting in thread with specific topics for discussion.

sure, lets talk steel…

Why American steel stocks plummeted in the past year, despite tariffs
https://kbzk.com/cnn-business-consumer/2019/05/21/why-american-steel-stocks-plummeted-in-the-past-year-despite-tariffs/

It would benefit you more to spend a few minutes at the Google learning for yourself.

Instead of lapping up what Trump and Fox drop in the trough, do a little research. Learn that, since March 2018, the steel industry isn’t roaring back to what it used to be. It’s a whimper, at best, and it’s costing A LOT of money per job created.

1 Like

With this economy, Trump’s approval numbers would be close to 60% if he didn’t act like such a classless idiot all the time. And the media wouldn’t be nearly as negative.