Why is Trump is Soft against the Saudis?

And how would that of freed us from Saudi oil? It wasn’t ours

who in this thread is advocating war?

My patience have run out…ignorance knows no bounds.

1 Like

lol, the delicious irony of a trump cultist talking about the global economy.

Best thing we can do is tank any kind of cooperation with other large oil producers in the region. Take the preliminary diplomatic steps taken between the US and Iran and burn them to the ■■■■■■■ ground. Let’s make sure we have literally no options other than Saudi Arabia. Let’s make sure we alienate Qatar as well. No strategic interest there. Just Saudi Arabia for us so that we can’t do anything without them.

I swear these libs make me sick. Not a single one of them understands how utterly dependent we are for resources from the most repressive, backwards ass, Islamic fundamentalist country on Earth. ■■■■■■■ liberals. Disgusting.

Thanks for admitting defeat so easily. I knew you were incapable of explaining how staying in Iraq would of made the US less energy ddependent.

President Trump is not soft on Putin, its only “soft” brained libs who think and say that ad nauseam!

Literally every word of this post was wrong.

Bush set the deadline for our withdraw from Iraq, and Iraq gave us the boot when the deadline was reached.

How on earth would us still spending billions in Iraq make us less dependent on the Saudis?

If it were up to you, we’d never have left…you LITERALLY just whined about libs getting us out of Iraq, and now you’re complaining that libs want to go back to the middle east? Listen to yourself man-you’re contradicting yourself all over the place.

I’m waiting for @conan to try and explain that one too but I think even he realized how wrong that is

We needed to stay in the middle east in order to ween ourselves from the middle east or something

1 Like

It’s liberal schizophrenia!

Conan is not going to take kindly to being called a liberal

“If you want peace, prepare for war”

-A line I took out of context from Rome: Total War

Money Sonny

Libs are desperate. In 2016, you people were claiming Trump was going to start a war.

yep. And thank goodness his staff stopped him from sending a tweet that the US was withdrawing families from South Korea, a sign that the DPRK has decided would be the first step in a war.

Why Trump doesn’t care about the situation about the Saudis?

If I was him, I would denounce them and join other nations in boycotts or withdraw people.

Total mystery
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-trump-hotels-saudis-20181011-story.html

You mean to tell me that our fearless leader only cares about money and his bottom line?
NO!!!