Why is the federal government withholding life-saving treatments?

That headline should read “they shunned a preventative but embraced the same thing after they got sick”.

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Everything a lib doesn’t agree with is beyond them, because what goes in their ears gets mutated and warped into mindless claptrap like this on the way back out. :rofl:

2 Likes

This is precisely what people are doing.

They are eschewing a preventative medicine now for a medicine that is pretty much exactly like the medicine they eschewed…after they got sick.

And many of them don’t even realize it.

Yes, but “Kung Flu” is way more intellectual or something.

2 Likes

The TV told you that. lol

1 Like

No my scientific training and listening to what vaccine hesitant people actually say after they got sick tells me that.

I know what’s in both the vaccine and the Regeneron treatment.

LOL. I’m right and you know it.

Oh, holy crap. :rofl:

This isn’t the black plague you people need it to be, and over half of everyone who’s had it never even knew it.

Go line up for your annual needles if you prefer, but no amount of self-aggrandizing fantasies of superiority are going to change the fact that you’re
absolutely nobody when it comes to other people’s health decisions. :wink:

3 Likes

Right, as long as those that make misinformed health decisions don’t clog up the hospitals we all use.

The lib bitterness caused quite the dogpile this morning. Lap it up, libs. All the lies that make you feel important must be repeated. :rofl:

4 Likes

Like Disturbed Guy pointed out…their health decisions impact me when they clog up the medical system we all use.

If it wasn’t for that, I wouldn’t give a crap.

But that’s not what I’m even talking about here.

I’m talking about those…some of whom are on these very boards…that think the vaccine is dangerous but the Regeneron therapy is a miracle.

They’re essentially the same thing.

Yeah, like that big lie libs were parroting about 5 states in the midwest having no beds available because horse dewormer.

Call in some more backup though. Y’all can only function as a mob. :wink:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t take an aspirin a day, but embraced the defibrillator.

3 Likes

Random normal person: “I’m going to try this for my health instead of the vaccine.”

Libs: “NO!!! THAT’S NOT WHAT I DID!”

What a sad and pathetic way to live. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty stupid too.

2 Likes

Nope it’s well known that aspirin can help with heart issues.

Vitamin C/D, ivermectin and HCQ pretty much do nothing except case you to have expensive pee.

But have at it!

:rofl::rofl:

It might be if there was any proof taking an aspirin a day prevents heart attacks.

It’s only September and by January you are going to see many states in this position. Utah will be next. We are just making it up though.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/coronavirus/article254283733.html

There is…but since you don’t believe in how we come to that evidence, it’s useless to talk to you about it.

I didn’t say evidence. Focus.