Why is the federal government withholding life-saving treatments?

Pointing out the flaws yes. Therapeutics are not equal to prevention.

I’ll concede that this is a good cover for the bitterness automatically thrown at anything that isn’t the magical mandatory needle, because people should strive to have healthy bodies that don’t get sick in the first place. It makes therapeutics even more effective for the rare breakthroughs. :wink:

2 Likes

Not once have I advocated for mandatory vaccinations.

Not once have you had anything good to say about anything that isn’t the vaccine either. :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

Maybe people should be charged the market rate.

The federal government, which was already covering the cost of the treatment — currently about $2,100 per dose — has now taken over its distribution as well. For the coming weeks, the government has told states to expect scaled-back shipments because of the looming shortages.

With seven Southern states accounting for 70 percent of orders, the new process has unsettled some of their governors, who have made the antibody treatment central to their strategy for enduring a catastrophic wave of the Delta variant.

F6 source.

I go with the best. :slight_smile:

You went with what you thought was best for you and ■■■■ on everyone else who went a different route. If that your best, you have my condolences. :rofl:

2 Likes

Even the people administering monoclonal antibody treatment agree with me. They tell every single patient (excepting those with medical reasons not to) to get the vaccination 90 days after treatment.

Correction, YOU, agree with THEM. :rofl:

Back atcha. :+1:

What a perfect illustration of the anti vaxxer mind set.

One more look at the hubris:

I accept your surrender. :hugs:

Your them that you agree with. We all got 'em.

Personally know and know of many vaccinated people in NJ who have got COVID and we are not even in cold/flu season yet. Vaccinated people can get infected, as we’ve been over numerous times.

2 Likes

Why people think the best thing to do is get sick with COVID first and then look for treatment is beyond me.

What does that mean? Is it the pay wall?

Edit: nevermind

1 Like

The data still shows more unvaxxed than vaxxed getting sick.

Way more.

And now the flailing after defeat. I’ll just leave you to it then. lol :+1: