Why is the biggest story ignored by the media, both on the left and the right?

I thought the deep state was a bunch of career bureaucrats from both parties that thwarted any attempt to dismantle the machine.

Is law enforcement typically comprised of liberals? I thought Democrats were anti-law enforcement so why would law enforcement be protecting them?

Strawman. Only enough of those in leadership, either Deep State Republicans or Deep State Democrats hardly matter, are needed. It doesn’t take anywhere near all or typically.

That would suggest that the rank and file are inept.

I agree, but the FBI and media on the left have been warning that that QAnon is a threat to national security.

Shouldn’t Q be public enemy number one?

Or has the QAnon program been just a pretext to attack and discredit anyone who has supported Trump?

Aw don’t go ruining a great meta/circular thread with facts.

:rofl::rofl:

Q isn’t real in any sense. It is a fabrication that was created by multiple people whose reasons for doing so are LOLs and profit.

As far as I know neither Ron or Jim Watkins has posted any Q content on 8kun since the Jan 6 kerfuffle.

All of the Q stuff now is from the self sustaining online community that formed around it.

As the “plan” never happens and time passes I think that we will see more and more people simply shed this belief… I think that the majority will go back to good old vaccine denial and run of the mill conspiracism until the next thing that sparks them comes along.

Me too. And I believe that a vote for his confirmation from some Republican Senators is a silent protest against the big lie and other Trumpian nonsense.

Back in 2019 the FBI said that QAnon was a threat to national security, and Democrats are using the QAnon as a basis to suppress any speech that they say is spreading fake news and inciting extremism.

QAnon is more than just a small group of people spouting nutty conspiracy theories. Several violent acts, including a murder on Staten Island, are linked to QAnon beliefs. . .

“QAnon — I’m saying this as a career intelligence professional — is a uniquely dangerous, extremist organization,” author Malcolm Nance told me. “Its entire belief structure is grounded in a psychosis of a group of people who believe that the entirety of the reality that we live in is not real.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-oped-qanon-is-damn-dangerous-20200910-cv3nouil25cs7hi23ckd4q7ole-story.html

Logically whoever was responsible for Q should be on the most-wanted list from the FBI, Democrats, and the media but instead we have profound disinterest.

If QAnon is really just a harmless hoax then why are Democrats using it as excuse to suppress free speech from their political opponents?

On the other hand, if it is really so dangerous then logically there should be an intense search for who has been responsible for the postings. Why the incredible disinterest in the who is the source?

The people who believe in the QAnon nonsense believe that the Democrats are Satanic pedophiles who murder children for adrenochrome and want the military to launch a coup against the Biden administration and install Trump in as President.

That is pretty dangerous stuff.

The thing about going after “Q” per se is that the Q drops are like Nostrodamus and can be construed to mean just about anything.

People radicalized themselves over this. This was kind of an organic group effort that incorporated every dumb conspiracy ever. There is no “one” person to go after. It is a nebulous group.

Someone was creating the QAnon posts. If you have a link to the identity of the source please provide it.

Democrats and their media allies are claiming that speech like the QAnon posts is so dangerous that we need to remove any right-of-center news sources from cable and the internet. Logically they and their media allies should be demanding the FBI find source for QAnon, but instead we have profound disinterest.

Likewise news sources from the right should have an interest in finding the source of the disinformation that has been used to discredit Trump supporters. Here again there is profound disinterest.

In both cases the disinterest makes perfect sense if the government agencies made it clear that investigations were not welcome.

Please don’t ever stop being you.

:rofl::rofl:

I already wheat through who the likely identities of Q may be already.

The thing is that the Q drops themselves are cryptic nonsense.

The real issue is the algorithm that pushed this nonsense out to people not because of any truthfulness to it but because of engagement for advertising.

That is the real problem.

I blame Sullivan for pushing her through the window while filming it.

He made over 70K for his snuff film.

She climbed through the window in her own accord

From the videos I have seen, Sullivan was on the side of the gunman, opposite from Ashli Babbitt.

I believe that Sullivan’s video is the one that clearly shows the gunman shooting. The fact that Sullivan had such a good view of the shooting raises question whether the location was just a lucky coincidence.

Did Sullivan have some advance knowledge of the location of the gunman? or the gunman have some advance knowledge of where Sullivan was going?

1 Like

Think about it for a second as to how this could all be set up in advance…

He knows people.

The source is not the issue…

If you can’t trust “shockya.com” who can you trust?

1 Like

Think for a second about what you just asked.

:rofl: