Why is the biggest story ignored by the media, both on the left and the right?

“Who is Q?” is the wrong question. “What is Q?” is a better of understanding the movement. But I think it’s great that more and more Republicans are embracing Q. What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

Well, speaking of Star Trek, there was also an individual as well as a race of aliens known as “Q” on that show - so I guess the question “who is Q” could apply in that scenario as well.

2 Likes

This is next level meta stuff.

Truly awesomely meta.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

A modern day Salem Witch Trials where we burn the blood drinking infidels?

1 Like

That’s the absolute truth. Actually the deep state and dems are pretty much one and the same.

That would explain how Q is so informed

1 Like

ji6zzUZwNIuLS

1 Like

I would still like to know what Pelosi knew ahead of time.

Those police opening the gates and letting protestors in still seems very suspicious to me. :thinking:

So do I. You do know that both McConnell and Trump would of been given the same intelligence briefings that Pelosi received right?

I find that suspicious too - but for very different reasons.

I’m looking at who was actually trying to cause chaos at the time.

1 Like

Most likely a covert domestic operation. There have been many.

Who was in charge of the Executive branch for the last 4 years? Who encouraged those people to be there? Who spent months stoking their anger?

Obviously it was Russia. :rofl:

I have faith that Garland will find some answers for us

The biggest stories ignored by the drive by media would be Biden family corruption and voting shenanigans.

1 Like

uh huh

1 Like

A few years ago I was listening to a talk radio show and the topic of the day was the most significant invention of all time. Some folks said air conditioning, some said the automobile and some said radio.
Then one guy called in and said the transporter. And the host asked what he meant. And he said, you know the transporter that they use on Star Trek. And he was dead serious.

1 Like

The answer is the transistor…

You mean the guy the bureaucracy and law enforcement spent 4 years playing rope a dope with while protecting Democrats and helping the Russian collusion fake news?

The story has not been ignored.

The identity of Q is complicated.

It started as part of the Anon culture on 4chan in where anonymous people claimed to be insiders in the government or other organization. This is done strictly for the lols.

Then It was likely taken over by Scott Furber who controlled the board on 4chan where the q drops would happen. Furber was the one who pushed the word of Q out of 4chan and into Youtube and places like Infowars.

After Furber was kicked off of 4chan he was invited to move to 8chan.

It was there that most people think that the account controlling Q was stolen from Furber by Jim Watkins who owned 8chan.

SInce then it has been Jim Watkins and his son Ron who controlled the Q account.

As far as the claim that the MSM has ignored it…

4 Likes