Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

Trump supporters: did you support Trump when he said “would” or when he said “wouldn’t?”

If the former, how are you handling the change? His transparently disingenuous flipflop must be frustrating for you.

If the latter, please let me know what the doctors say after you’ve had your head examined.

Trump hate. Hit piece. TDS. The election is over. Trump is cool. 2016 is so long ago. MAGA.

You’d think, right? But they have their daily salve from the CEC to help with that.

Turn in to today’s programming from Rush or our gracious host, they’ll explain it all for you!

I comprehend just fine thank you. It might be you who is having a problem differentiating between Trump haters and others. Just because Trump haters have evaluated Trump and come to a Trump hating conclusion, in no way means that the Trump hating has anything to do with reality.

It’s difficult not to notice how threadbare and repetitive the responses of Trump supporters are.

2 Likes

It’s always the same crap…TDS, trump haters, blah, blah, blah.

Do you comprehend how your first sentence is undermined by the threadbare repetition of the rest of your post?

I mean, I get it, sort of. If a president I was supporting made statements on an international stage that angered Americans of all political views and then backtracked—sort of—a day later in a way that only a mentally disabled person could believe, I’d find myself in an awkward position, especially if I liked dedicating a couple hours to posting on a political forum.

I guess I could talk about how Trump won in 2016. I could mention Gorsuch. I could jump on articles where liberals overreact, while ignoring how conservatives underreact.

That would take 15 minutes. After that, I suppose I’m left with “Trump is cool,” “Trump hating,” and “MAGA.”

2 Likes

Given that your response has nothing to do with the Newsweek article in question, I’m thinking it might be you that is having a comprehension issue. ;+1:

My post wasn’t about any Newsweek article, true.

It was about your post. I tried to indicate that by quoting it.

My post was directly in response to the Newsweek article. By referencing recent events in Helsinki, instead of responding directly to my comments about the Newsweek article you are creating a strawman argument.

I was only responding to your post. I don’t think that you know what a straw man argument is.

You was responding to an argument I didn’t make. That is called a strawman.

I wouldn’t classify anything you do on this site as an argument.

I pointed out how your post was full of repetition about “Trump hating.”

A cursory review of that post will show you that my claim was true.

And yet in our little exchange I never used the term “Trump hating” in response to you.

Go figure.

I’m glad I was able to help you fill your quota.

The denialbots haven’t disproven any of the information the media has reported, only shook their heads and said, “No, no, no.” Sorry, but the whole world saw that spectacle. I saw our host go full bore defending the president’s mess in Helsinki. All the accusations he lobbed at the media aren’t backed up by what we all saw. And more is coming out each day. You’ve got a problem, senor, whether you care to admit it.

Wah, wah. Trump haters. Wah, wah.

That is double–speak. The Dems block every attempt to control the borders and send the illegals back. Dems won’t even call illegals “illegal.” Dems are now proposing to abolish ICE. The goal of the dems is more voters for their party and an easy way to get more voters is to bring in illegals. Your remark is laughable.

Joanne, please explain what about the Tucker Carlson interview did you find as a “train wreck.” Since I know you are a Trump hater and I believe earlier in this thread you said he should be impeached (excuse me if I recalled your statement wrong), I am wondering what specifics you saw in that interview that you find ridiculous.

Trump hating. Trump hating. Trump hating. Trump hater. Why do you hate Trump? Trump hater. Trump hater. Trump hater. Trump hating. Lib lib lib, Trump Trump Trump, hate hate hate. Trump on trumpet. Good solo, Trump. I like the line you took there. Trump is cool. Trump haters! Would. Wouldn’t. Who cares, hater.