Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

That is a very uninformed response. When it comes to blocking legislation the GOP has been doing just that. Boehner refused to bring legislation to the floor that would easily pass.
McConnell has done the same thing for DACA.
Ask Marco Rubio why he voted against his own comprehensive immigration reform bill.
Take a look at the budgets for customs and border patrol. You’ll find the largest increase in 2010-2011.
I think Boehner summer it up best when asked ifHouse Republicans could pass an immigration bill he said. “It’s just soooooo hard”

But his weaponized IRS does.

Aww yeah, it’s “Treason 2: Electric Boogaloo” coming up soon!

Implement what? Does anyone know? Trump supporters, do you know what he’s trying to implement with the person that ordered cyber attacks on our country? Anyone?

The dems won’t pass anything with a wall or effective limitations - even when the republicans compromised on DACA. The republicans are listening to the people and attempting to stop the illegals but the dems refuse to get off their “open border” ideology. Keith Ellison, deputy chair of the DNC, just announced that national borders create “an injustice.” So maybe you should get yourself current with what the dems stand for.

The Kompromat Summit…Even better than the Beer Summit…

yep. he’s an idiot.

:joy: :rofl:

of course he is. that’s why banks stopped doing business with him. why Trump U customers had to sue him. why people had to spend money not to lose their homes and farms via eminent domain pushed by him. why a small paint store had to sue him. why lawyers quit being his lawyers (due to non payment). he’s a con man and a welsher.

the dude is as dirty as they come.

a

more talking points from Republican Media. you can always tell who consumes the most.

You do know I’m a Democrat now, don’t you?

who consumes massive amounts of republican media. or it’s just a coincidence that you say exactly what they say daily.

Hilarious. MSNBC is about all I listen to. 90% anyhow.

and yet you say exactly what Republican Media says daily.

Think about that. How could it possibly be that we draw similar conclusions and respond in similar ways to your TDS?

Send a rat down the sidewalk. I bet all the people react the same way. Fart in a subway. All people are going to react the same way. So you think they all talked it over ahead of time? No. We all react to the rat-like stinking behavior of libs the same way… without coordination. Duh.

yes, all people react to Trump the exact same way. the way that Republican Media and you react each day.

And Trump still ended up losing the popular vote to her.

Does anyone know or interact with—in person, online, whatever—a Trump supporter who seems intelligent?

If the answer is yes, what percentage of those Trump supporters seem intelligent?

Maybe I’ve run into a bad batch. On the forum especially, we’ve been having the most lopsided arguments that I have ever seen.

All Trump-related debate is dead. Still fun to read, but it ain’t a debate.

Nope. Hanging with the in laws has reached epic lows of misery.

1 Like

Reports now that the CIA had an informant close to Putin confirming his personal involvement in hacking the 2016 election. Donald was told two weeks before his inauguration and continued to deny it.